• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Streamline Discs by MVP

Am I the only one that really digs the Streamline logo?

Trace-ProtonWings-pink.jpg-nggid0219-ngg0dyn-120x90-00f0w010c011r110f110r010t010.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty interested to see how this move turns out over the next 2-3 years. Is this meant to fill the gaps for people who throw primarily gyro but have a few outlier molds they still carry? Or serve as a gateway drug, eventually getting new customers dabbling in the overmold world? How will this effect MVP and Axiom if sales go crazy and it appears that they'd be better off producing more single shot than overmold discs?

Not trying to troll or anything, the artwork looks great and I think it's a very clever move.

Its just a matter of selling more discs regardless of MVP/axiom. Many people dont like the 2 piece molds so they made a new company to make regular discs.

Did WS/DD joining up with Latitude as their manufacture hurt sales? Lol.

I hope they can still make 150 class weights. One of the big advantages to Gyro is their ability to make premium 150 class.

The Pilot putter profile looks like a slightly less stable Envy. I like it.

Latest posts