• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Disc Data: Top Selling MVP, Axiom, & Streamline Discs

I don't get it.

tenor.png

I kinda thought that 3 glide rating comment was trolling. If you're serious, try an Inertia or Insanity.....or keep throwing your flippy Trilogy garbage.
I own lots of MVP/Axiom. I have an entire bag set up. I would not say that any of their molds are high glide. Trilogy garbage? I can't see how anyone here would take someone like you seriously after saying something like this. Flippy? I mean dude, you really don't mind displaying your ignorance here?

I own lots of MVP/Axiom. I have an entire bag set up. I would not say that any of their molds are high glide. Trilogy garbage? I can't see how anyone here would take someone like you seriously after saying something like this. Flippy? I mean dude, you really don't mind displaying your ignorance here?

Lighten up, Francis.

I guess you were serious, I wasn't quite so serious about the flippy Trilogy garbage. I haven't thrown enough of them to form an opinion, though I've always found the claim of "trilogy glide" kinda humorous.

An Insanity with a touch of dome has great glide, that is indisputable.

Lighten up, Francis.

I guess you were serious, I wasn't quite so serious about the flippy Trilogy garbage. I haven't thrown enough of them to form an opinion, though I've always found the claim of "trilogy glide" kinda humorous.

It is humorous. Lots of high glide stuff made way before Trilogy. My Insanity doesn't glide like other companies' high glide drivers.

Lighten up, Francis.

I've thrown a LOT of trilogy drivers and almost all of them were flippy and inconsistent - I got a World and threw it on a hyzer with some wind and it turned into a roller....its supposed to be very OS. Halo, flip tastic, Pure ---yeah random flip ---- Trespass, great disc, but turns into a questionable fart after a couple tree hits. Harp.....ok that ones fine.
I like Trilogy Putter plastic (my favorite) and plenty of their discs are good, but sooooo many are just on the cusp with the stability where if it gets a certain speed or angle they just flip. So yeah Trilogy drivers (other than the Stiletto) are sometimes flippy. its weird.

I've thrown a LOT of trilogy drivers and almost all of them were flippy and inconsistent - I got a World and threw it on a hyzer with some wind and it turned into a roller....its supposed to be very OS. Halo, flip tastic, Pure ---yeah random flip ---- Trespass, great disc, but turns into a questionable fart after a couple tree hits. Harp.....ok that ones fine.
I like Trilogy Putter plastic (my favorite) and plenty of their discs are good, but sooooo many are just on the cusp with the stability where if it gets a certain speed or angle they just flip. So yeah Trilogy drivers (other than the Stiletto) are sometimes flippy. its weird.

There's LOTS of Trilogy drivers that are not flippy.

There's LOTS of Trilogy drivers that are not flippy.

I'm sure there are, but I tried a lot of them and even the ones I liked (the Trespass) started GREAT, then eventually would randomly flip, like it wasn't flippy, but every now and then it would just turn and knife into a roller. I like the Stiletto a lot, i still bag those on occasion. Im sure the Enforcer and Giant are fine, etc. I liked the Raider a lot. So I know they have good discs, but I feel trilogy saturated their market with WAYYY too many overlapping discs and some of them just weren't the best design and the flight #'s were way off. etc etc. So I'm not bashing, just being real. I still like trilogy putter plastic the best and used to putt full time with Shields and or Marshal. I'd like to try an optoX explorer. but yeah in general my experience wasn't the best with the drivers. just sharing my experience brah :|:)

Latest posts