• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Disc Data: Top Selling MVP, Axiom, & Streamline Discs

infinitedylan

Par Member
The Best Selling MVP, Axiom, and Streamline report is in! We did one like this last year, and with the OOP molds, we decided it was a good time to take a look again. Let me know if you have any questions. Hopefully this is an okay subforum to post this data in, I figured it had to do with Discs!

(Remember, we can't show actually sales numbers, just the relation of sales. All of the data comes from InfiniteDiscs.com from thousands of discs sold. Understand this data is for fun, and is not definitive on the best or worst molds, etc.)

See the full blog and bigger picture of the graph here: https://infinitediscs.com/blog/mvp-best-sellers-august-2019-edition/

GgIzKi8.jpg

Wait a minute. Those discontinued discs on your list are OOP? They got rid of the Axis?!?

Edit: Nevermind, read more of the article. That SUCKS.

Per usual many I like near the bottom lol. Have to say it makes me happy to see the Flare so high. And the people are correct, Envy is an all time great disc.

amount of mvp discs i used to buy: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
amount of mvp discs i will buy now:
amount of my mvp discs im selling: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

I hope not. Every "straight flyer" trilogy mold I've tried flips.

Agreed, I kinda hate most trilogy since they have like 30 drivers that are ALL stupid flippy - I have only used about 3 molds that I would consider 'good'

I'm sure there are more out there but..... ehhhck

I wonder why the no more Neutron Atom.

I prefer this mold to the Envy and my Neutron Atom is more resistant to turn than the Neutron Envy I have. Hard to know without trying many but maybe they are not consistent or just not selling enough compare to premium Envy.

I wonder why the no more Neutron Atom.

I prefer this mold to the Envy and my Neutron Atom is more resistant to turn than the Neutron Envy I have. Hard to know without trying many but maybe they are not consistent or just not selling enough compare to premium Envy.

Sales may be an issue, but to me they preformed the poorest of the three plastics. Electron is super straight and grippy no mater the flex, proton was decently stable and somewhat grippy, Neutron in that mood felt super glassy and less stable to me.

Sales may be an issue, but to me they preformed the poorest of the three plastics. Electron is super straight and grippy no mater the flex, proton was decently stable and somewhat grippy, Neutron in that mood felt super glassy and less stable to me.
Yes I agree that electron feels great, I putt, do upshots and turnover drives with a Soft Electron one, but the rest you said is also true for the Envy. I have a Proton Atom and it's a bit more grippy, just not a fan of that clear purple proton, It's like a clear disc with a black rim, I would need a better color one or maybe dye it. It's been a while since I compare the proton and neutron ones in practice but my Neutron didn't feel less stable.

But like I said, it's hard to make conclusion unless you can try many discs of the same mold in a specific plastic.

Latest posts