• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Streamlining my MVP/Axiom Bag

Hey all, I'm looking to minimize the amount of molds I am carrying for awhile so that I can learn the discs I have better. I'm going to post my current bag, but I would like some help with suggestions on where I can replace with molds I am already carrying!

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: 4 years (haven't played much in the past year though)
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: RHFH
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Envy: 200/240'; Buzzz: 250/280'; Insanity: 310/350'

Bag:

Drivers (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):
Neutron Inspire: shorter understable drivers, annys for mimicking a backhand shot
Proton Crave (beat-in): main short-distance fairway driver
Neutron Volt (New): main longer-distance fairway driver, mostly when needing to get around a right-hand turn
Neutron Clash: Only used when I need to go right

Neutron Virus: Only really carry to practice backhand shots (just realizing this)
Neutron Insanity (really beat-in): used for max distance shots in 0-low wind
Streamline Trace (New): super straight distance driver with reliable fade at end.
Neutron Telsa: Used mostly in windy conditions
Neutron Fireball: pretty much a meat-hook when I just need it to go right

Mids:
Titanium Buzzz: point-and-shoot midrange
Proton Alias: midrange when I have room to turn it over and fade

Putters:
Streamline Electron Pilot: Putting Putter
Zero Medium Pure: Backhand driving putter (this is the only disc I can currently backhand well)
Proton Envy: FH driving putter, main midrange, approach disc.

I currently don't have my bag with me to list weights... but most everything is 170-173 range. I will update this post later though with weights. Thanks!