• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stuck at work on day after Thanksgiving

JeremyKShort

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
The Official Stuck-at-Work-the-Day-After-Thanksgiving-Instead-of-Out-Disc-Golfing Thread.

I do not want to be here at the office. The discs call my name.

It sure does suck being at work when the air is nice, the sun is shining and those baskets are calling your name. I can faintly hear chains rattlinng in my ears from yesterday. Thank God for DGCR and the forums.

I am at work here in Irvine, Ca. Looking out the window doesn't make me want to go disc golf though, it's raining enough to cause dangerous teepads and mud lol.

Likewise. Filing papers and prowling DGCR...no one wants insurance on Black Friday.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about the disc slots in my new spider monkey. She holds about 10 discs comfortably. Here's what I'm leaning towards going forward...
-1 putting putter
-1 driving putter (pretty fresh wizard)
-3 rocs in various wear (flippy, straight, OS)
-1 pinnacle patriot (straight and turn shots)
-1 champ teebird (straight to OS)
-1 neutron resistor (beefy fairway)
-1 esp zone (beefy approaches, hyzers, utility)
-1 star destroyer (pretty fresh for all D and big hyzers).
Any input here?

Also for anyone that can listen to music at work....
Listen to City and Colour. They've been my fav. Band for about five years now and his music is just getting insanely good. Folkish acoustic mellow angelic voice at its finest. You'll thank me later.

It's pretty nice weather here, a little cool for Texas, but very nice for being outside.

I'm on lunch from work. 4 blank putters a blank upshot putter came in the mail. I can only write my name on and look at them.

I'm not working, but we're doing our family dinner today, so I'm grilling the turkey and taking some occasional practice putts at the backyard basket.

Tomorrow: 40º and I'll be at the course by 8am and throwing with a DGCR'er for the first time.

Latest posts