• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Suggestions..

I don't know what discs you throw for what but this is just my suggestion to simplify:

Putters:
challenger: drives
Aviar: putting in the circle get your max weight 175g as well

Mids:
Buzz ss
3 KC rocs: use these till you beat one up enough as a turnover mid it can replace the buzz ss if you want.
OS MID: Roc 3

fairways:
DX teebird
ECHO Star 170g teebird stable/OS
170 champ banshee or firebird: flicks and tommys

So i would try and and trade some of your discs for a roc3, start or champ teebird and banshee/firebird. You don't need anything over speed 7 if your max distance is 300 ft

Based on your current bag the only major hole I see is a great approach/ chain hitting disc.

Try a Wizard its my new favorite, the Lightning U-2 is surprising good also.

Might think about an overstable driver like a Flick/Firebird/Banshee also, I didn't notice one in your bag. Always good for forehands and windy days.

@ Scouser17 - thanks for checking it out for me.. I've been wanting to try some of the discs you listed anyway.. and my speed 8 and above don't get much play except for the driving fields.. on the course I usually stick to mids and my leopard. :D

@Moose33 - yes you are correct.. I looked for an OS disc this past weekend , I was looking to check out the flick, but the stores I went to were wiped out on stock so I'll check back later. On windy days I normally pick out of my GF bag for an OS for now ;)

Thanks guys for the input. :hfive:

Just an update.. I did end up getting some OS dics for the windy days which they did really well considering my first round of throwing them.. I got the Elite Z Flick and the Champion Firebird.

Next up I'm going to look at getting a soft putter... to be cont'd. :thmbup:

Just an update.. I did end up getting some OS dics for the windy days which they did really well considering my first round of throwing them.. I got the Elite Z Flick and the Champion Firebird.

Next up I'm going to look at getting a soft putter... to be cont'd. :thmbup:

I bet you'll love that champ firebird, probably my overall favorite disc.

Latest posts