• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

noon/1ish anywhere it's not gonna be a soupy mess. wetter the farther south you go, otherwise i'd actually suggest idlewild.
when was the last time anyone played Hueston Woods?

noon/1ish anywhere it's not gonna be a soupy mess. wetter the farther south you go, otherwise i'd actually suggest idlewild.
when was the last time anyone played Hueston Woods?

I'm not sure it's been fixed yet. I live right next door though and my place is usually drier than it is so I can let you know if it's going to be a mud slide.

Osage was swampy 2 weeks ago. And I mean the whole course was walking on mud. I doubt it'll be any better.

No matter where we go (except Heritage, which is also boring if played too often) we're going to deal with mud. Airy is not as bad as Osage but will have a few holes that will be a mess. Holes 1, 3 11, 15 & 16. The rest are pretty grassy so shouldn't be as bad. Airy at noon or one Sunday works for me.

They have draw doubles at 1 on Sundays so maybe 12:30?

12:30 works for me. We're getting a lot of rain any place we go will be a mess.

I'm on the fence about coming down there or staying near the house. Maybe I will se you gentlemen at 1230, maybe not...

I was probably going to get to finally get up there today, probably hit LR around 2pm with my brother and maybe some friends. Anyone is welcome, I'd like to put some faces with names!

Latest posts