• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

Monroe was/is a muddy mess. We saw an all white squirrel on hole 8 by the basket. Cool as hell.

I voting for Englewood Wed. Hopefully it won't get too wet the rest of the week. I would also like to play Belmont this week. Love that course and haven't been there in a while.

Which courses do y'all wanna play? Others besides what we normally play.

I voting for Englewood Wed. Hopefully it won't get too wet the rest of the week. I would also like to play Belmont this week. Love that course and haven't been there in a while.

Which courses do y'all wanna play? Others besides what we normally play.

We could play both Wednesday if your up for it.

I haven't decided on anything else yet. Hoping we don't get rain on the weekend and banklick is possible

We could play both Wednesday if your up for it.

I haven't decided on anything else yet. Hoping we don't get rain on the weekend and banklick is possible

I was thinking about playing both the same day. The drive from one course to the other will be enough rest and neither has huge hills.

Maybe start at 10 or so at Englewood then get a bite to eat on the way to Belmont.

I would favor course conditions over the course design. It is drying up a bit but its like winter so whatever you guys decide.

I think those two courses will be as good, or as bad, as any other course. They're also very cart friendly.
We don't have to start at 10 but I think if we're going to play both we should start by 11 at the latest.

I think those two courses will be as good, or as bad, as any other course. They're also very cart friendly.
We don't have to start at 10 but I think if we're going to play both we should start by 11 at the latest.

10-11am is a good start time for me. Englewood will be fine, I've played winter rounds there with 3-4 inches on the ground. A few holes on the front 9 will be sloppy but shouldn't be that bad. Belmont will be good except for 2 holes of the slop around 10? I think it's 10. Been awhile since I've been up there now.

broomeister and I will be at Englewood about 10:30-10:45 tomorrow if anyone else wants to join.

It'll be muddy tomorrow but clear and about 60. Tony is wanting to play a round of golf somewhere. Anyone else?

Latest posts