• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Regional DGCR Meet-up

Courses for SW DGCR Meet-up

• Veterans park, Arlington

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Town Lake, McKinney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Z-Boaz, Ft. Worth

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Harry Myers, Rockwall

• Lake Lewisville, Lewisville

• Alex Clark Memorial, McKinney

• Total voters

Trampy1

Par Member
Since there is talk of regional DGCR meet-ups, I thought I would start the talk for the SW region. Here are some options of courses in DFW. DFW seems pretty central for the majority of TX players as well as OK and some surrounding states.

Veterans Park, Arlington
Z-Boaz ,Ft. Worth
Harry Myers, Rockwall
Town Lake, McKinney

If any local players have some additional/better course choices, please let me know.

Ithink they have tried this before with no luck(check the DFW social group). Im down for whatever whenever. Anyone want to play today

Sounds good. I've always been a fan of Bicentinnial Park in Crowley as well. ZBoaz would be tough mainly b/c of the extremely high traffic the course gets, but I'm sure there's a way to get the course "reserved" like they do for tournies & such. I've also heard (haven't played yet) that Turner Park in Grand Prarie is pretty sweet. I'd definately be down for driving up from Austin for a get-together.

I do think that a traveling TX DGCR bag tag challenge would be super sweet. You could hit DFW, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Waco, East TX, West TX, etc. There are a handful of courses here in Austin where camping is allowed & I'm sure if we got something organized we could get the Circle R courses in Wimberley to open up for us one weekend. :)

The tx tags would be cool!