• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Swag for Player Packs

Jesse B 707 said:
there is a hush hush tourney around here where everyone gets a joint in their players pack (and must fire and finish it at the 2 minute warning before every round). probly not good for most tourneys though :wink:

is there anyway i can pre-register for this?

death by hyzer said:
Jesse B 707 said:
there is a hush hush tourney around here where everyone gets a joint in their players pack (and must fire and finish it at the 2 minute warning before every round). probly not good for most tourneys though :wink:

is there anyway i can pre-register for this?
i could take you but id have to blindfold you on the way there (and maybe during the round if it looks like you may beat me :wink: )

One I still use is a portable keychain ashtray. Keeps you from cluttering the course and from cluttering you bag with those nasty cigarette butts.
It's a win/win for the players and the course. And the people who don't smoke cigarettes can use it as a stash can and the people who don't smoke cigarettes or the other... Don't belong on a disc golf course :lol:

Our club is hosting a C-tier this month and Otterbox is sponsoring it. Every player's pack comes with a small water/air-proof Otterbox. Pretty sweet!

BUG SPRAY and disc towels(micro fiber is nice)
I also think the night disc golf glow stick things are a good idea

pg043 said:
Our club is hosting a C-tier this month and Otterbox is sponsoring it. Every player's pack comes with a small water/air-proof Otterbox. Pretty sweet!

now that is some quality swag!

Jesse B 707 said:

Sign me up :mrgreen:

ziggy said:
What would be a good bulk item on a relatively low scale that would be interesting to add to the player's pack?

What have you received in players pack that you thought was neat?

Bulk...towels are very cheap and then tee shirts. I hate both unless they are decent quality which they never are. My favorite is when an A tier, NT or even major gives you a player pack shirt that you can't even wear during the event.

Cool...my favorite items have been custom golf umbrellas and huk lab hoodies.

plastic_fondler said:
ziggy said:
What would be a good bulk item on a relatively low scale that would be interesting to add to the player's pack?

What have you received in players pack that you thought was neat?

Bulk...towels are very cheap and then tee shirts. I hate both unless they are decent quality which they never are. My favorite is when an A tier, NT or even major gives you a player pack shirt that you can't even wear during the event.

Cool...my favorite items have been custom golf umbrellas and huk lab hoodies.
yeah it would be nice to get a good towel once in a while, a few other things that are nice are: custom carabiners(sp?), portable ashtray,birdie bag,if the tourney was big enough you may be able to get the Powerball company to sponsor it and get cheap dyna flex balls for everyone, that would be awesome!

Birdie beads, you could make them yourself

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISC-GOLF-SCORING-BEADS-BIRDIE-BEADS-L-K_W0QQitemZ290302712325QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item290302712325&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A570%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Following up with a recap.

Sunscreen
Chapstick
Mini's
Patches
Hats
Scorecard holders
Bagtags
Hacky Sack
Mini Flashlight
Glowlight
Seeds