• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Swap questions

sgamerp

Thanks, Dad
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Can I trade a tag to someone who has a tag that I once had? I.E. lets say i started with Tag 7, traded to person B who later trades to person C. If I play with person C can I trade my Tag 8 for tag 7 which I had, but he isn't the person I swapped with?

I believe you can.

I believe the restrictions are that you just cannot swap back and forth A-B then B-A then A-B etc...using the same tags. One player must have a new tag.

What you described seems perfectly fine.

I believe you can.

I believe the restrictions are that you just cannot swap back and forth A-B then B-A then A-B etc...using the same tags. One player must have a new tag.

What you described seems perfectly fine.

sounds good.

Can I trade a tag to someone who has a tag that I once had? I.E. lets say i started with Tag 7, traded to person B who later trades to person C. If I play with person C can I trade my Tag 8 for tag 7 which I had, but he isn't the person I swapped with?

It was funny watching this happen

The rules have changed? In 2011 I found out after playing a round with Lion I tried to enter the swap on the site and it wouldn't allow that.:confused:

sgamerp i can swap with you to keep you from having this problem

oops

oops i just realized the tag i have you have also had so that wont work either.

Latest posts