• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Swirly cd2

Anybody throw any of the swirly cd2's? I have a glow c-line I've been throwing for a year now, and I love it! It's beat in so nicely. Tons of glide, good amount of turn, and a gentle fade back when thrown flat at 80% power. Manely use it for hyzerflips thru the woods. Basically a longer FD. Interested in the swirly, because who doesn't love swirly plastic.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes sir! Ever since they came out. I have a flat one (understable), a slight dome one (straight-stable) and a domey Dana (stable-overstable). Nice to have that flight pattern range in my bag, all with the same disc. I just hope I dont lose any, they are hard to come by. Was hoping I could find a flat stock run but the ones I have seen were all hella domey.

I do love my straight CD2s but the Dana is exceptionally good in winds. It just slices through them. Also if I want good bit of fade at the end. But agreed, fun to see what this thing beats into.

I totally agree with Flick Maniac:

These most recent S-line CD2 runs, moar dome = moar stable/OS. The domey ones are useful, but not as straight as the flatties right out of the box. Actually have a pair in my bag right now: domey Dana + flat stock stamp. Those 2 perfectly fill the gaps between my FB and RR.

Thanks for the input everyone! Definitely ordering a couple Dana's. I'd love to also find another glow c-line, but I've had zero luck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes sir! Ever since they came out. I have a flat one (understable), a slight dome one (straight-stable) and a domey Dana (stable-overstable). Nice to have that flight pattern range in my bag, all with the same disc. I just hope I dont lose any, they are hard to come by. Was hoping I could find a flat stock run but the ones I have seen were all hella domey.

Keep looking for flat to mild dome stock S-Lines, they are out there. These are much more similar in flight to a glow.

Latest posts