• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Target from Nature

GiantThirst

I built my first basket last summer and have completed my 9 hole course on the property with baskets that I made myself. From 2x2's and wood I've cut down while building the fairways. I have only made 3 for other people but I am hoping to branch out. I completed my masterpiece as a birthday gift to my brother in June. Check out my web site giantthirstdesign.com and click the Disc Golf Warehouse tab. I am gonna start them between $200-250 with single chains. I have made double chains and portable ones and can pretty much make whatever. I made one i would price at $450, made with higher quality, beautiful lumber, with double chains. They do fit the PDGA standards of all dimensions and my newest ones even make the Championship Standard.

Check them out and tell me what you think. Thanks:thmbup:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 200
amazing craftsmanship, I would hate to spear a disc on that rack.

beuty, but those antlers might break with a good hit.

I am throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening! But in all seriousness if i could afford a basket, I would pick one of these up cause there stunning. Not sure Id wanna throw anything at them though.

Thanks for all the comments! and the super custom ones are kinda hard to throw at haha. But the productions ones are solid as a rock. They catch the disc like a pro and even though they wont last as long as a metal basket I figure with the hardware, glue, stains and sealer they could 10-15 years easy. And they could be maintained too. I've sold 4 now and I'm trying to get one or two in the practice area of the local course being constructed as we speak. I think 200 is pretty reasonable for a solid basket like these. still working on how to ship lol

Maybe throw a link up in the "Market Place" section,Might get a few bites there. Thats where people sell things anyway. If I owned a cabin somewhere I would get one for sure,Very Cool looking! Good Luck!

I live in a log cabin somewhere and even have a course on my 10 acres. Come next spring I may be in the market.

Really cool baskets, great job!

The round wood stock ones look so great in the forest. Log cabin and log cabin baskets would be seemless. and can make them any color stain color. Im building one right now for #8 on my course. Dark walnut colored basket in an old growth tree stand. It disappears.

Latest posts