• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Vision Force Qualified

i just talked to bacon its at kennedale everyone should come especially 900-930 so i can get beat by someone

All Vision Force Qualified players, please contact Bacon if you wish to use your money for the Top Card doubles tournament at Z. Boaz on the 30th.

chickendinner.jpg

Didn't expect this one. Anthony and Slappy normally would take me.

All Vision Force Qualified players, please contact Bacon if you wish to use your money for the Top Card doubles tournament at Z. Boaz on the 30th.

Nice!

woot woot i won yesterday and now i have enough money up to get my PDGA membership ..im super excited now to win some more money for the ZBO

Not playing MDM today, so I'll be with VF at Z-Boaz today @ 9:30. This will be the last game at the Z for about a month to clear way for Work Day, and for the Open. So it's your last chance to de-throne me (undefeated at VF Z events) for a while.

is there a link to the schedule for these VF things? i played a couple, but haven't been keeping up. i wanna play just don't know when its going down.

Whatever happened to this? Seemed like a good idea. Reminded me of a poker satellite tournament to win your way into a larger poker tournament.

Latest posts