• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Terra Haute, IN

I3ooI3oo

Birdie Member
Well I find myself stuck in Indiana, came up yesterday for work. It looks like I will be here for a few days, as of now I will be here till Friday As a truly addicted player I have brought my disc and am looking to play in the afternoon providing my work doesn't keep me at the plant in Marshal till after dark.

Anywhere I should make sure I play before leaving the area?

Deming Park is a nice little course there in Terre Haute. If you have a whole afternoon, Brookside and Washington Parks in Indy make a nice pair. If you're still around on Saturday, there's a tournament at Brookside, the Checkered Flag Open.

Yep there is! and you should go! :D I will be down there friday afternoon hopefully to get a practice round in and ready to kick some arse on saturday (hopefully)

Thanks all Deming Park was fun, even with little to no sleep. The posted par is ... easy but I found it to be quite enjoyable. With only 8 hours of sleep in 4 days I managed to shoot a -12 from the posted par but a +6 from a 54. Made my morning I will have to write a review after I get some sleep.

Latest posts