• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Thank you Discraft

CatFish

Par Member
for making the FLX Challenger. I picked one up at a retailer while I was traveling and it is the greatest disc ever made. I was putting with a KC Pro Roc before this. Now I am make more putts and making them from greater distances. I've tried many innova putters, am SSS wizard, which comes in a close second, but nothing compares to the awesomeness that is my FLX Challenger. To those of you that do not have one yet, don't get one, its the only advantage I have over you.

Thank you Discraft,

Catfish

I love the one in my bag. I love the flx plastic blend. Stability is dead nuts for me and its hardly wearing in after over a year of use.

Flx Challenger for President?

Also the FLX Challenger handles the really weird winter winds really well, especially compared to other putters.

\/\/

That disc makes me feel funny. So grippy holds the chains. Got me my first ace earlier this year. 240 ft any it was sweet. Can't wait to use it in the winter. It has to be my favorite disc, and one disc rounds are fun cause it can handle drives off the tee well also. Tree hits r okay too it doesn't shoot off it kinda just dies. It's definitely has my vote fir sure. But who is the running mate? Cyrstal z challenger maybe hmmmmmm.

Compliment to a challenger is probably a meteor. I mean if you're talking two disc round. Meteors are a great turnover driver, super straight mid, they will fade back given enough time and height. they're fantastic rollers...

\/\/

for making the FLX Challenger. I picked one up at a retailer while I was traveling and it is the greatest disc ever made. I was putting with a KC Pro Roc before this. Now I am make more putts and making them from greater distances. I've tried many innova putters, am SSS wizard, which comes in a close second, but nothing compares to the awesomeness that is my FLX Challenger. To those of you that do not have one yet, don't get one, its the only advantage I have over you.

Thank you Discraft,

Catfish

i dont like the feel in my hand. old school aviar and a star dart

my flx challenger is my most used disc. i can get it out about 250, throw it straight as an arrow, throw it on a sexy hyzer that'll hold forever, or throw a turnover anny shot. also use it for jump putts. i dont think ill ever play without this disc in my bag