• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2014 Memorial Championship

Out here for my first time. Really exciting seeing all the pros. Followed Nikkos card to see if he was really that bad. He had a few blowups but his jokes kept me laughing almost the whole time. I really don't care if he has blowups, also no one mentions how ****ing funny he is. Probably going to follow the lead card today or maybe see if Paul or Nikko can catch the lead card. There are too many good players spread out among cards. Yesterday there was a 5 card backup on 8 & 9 so I got to see a lot of good golf. Here's to today being the same.

Hey Keith. I watched the unofficial numbers change yesterday and we'll be checking the individual division numbers and breaking them out separately if warranted. I'm pretty sure MPO will be done separately and maybe combine the women with them. I didn't see if a similar pattern occurred at Vista with the Ams but we'll likely check to see if the numbers tracked the same way.

Thanks Chuck - I hoped it would be getting taken care of - but for 13 years from 1999- 2012 that I played there, I know it didn't unless you were there...:)

Got done watching the latest videos. That wind was brutal yesterday and was interesting to see how the guys managed the course. Marty and TheDiscGolfGuy did excellent work!

I noticed many tee shots being taken from the grass rather than the tee box. Were the boxes slick because they were dusty? Concrete too smooth?

Show your support

Seriously, if you like what the guys like McFlySoHigh and Terry Miller (The Disc Golf Guy) are doing. Support them. Throw them some cash.

I know that Marty takes paypal or something. There is a thread all about it. He does some really good work.

And I know that Terry has a Patreon account. You can donate as little as a penny and as much as you want per blog. http://www.patreon.com/thediscgolfguy

These guys can't do it without our support. And support whatever sponsor gives them help as well. :hfive:

Klimo threw a 49 today.

On the women's side, I thought Catrina Allen had a stellar round with 52 on day 1, and now Page Pierce comes back with a 51 on day 2, and is current leader at -10

Scores just posted and Climo with a 50 today at Vista leading George Smith by 3. Looks like the SSA will come in just a few tenths easier than Wednesday.

Has an FPO player ever shot this many consecutive 1010+ rounds? See if Paige keeps it up tomorrow and can get an all time rating record for a tournament.

Those records aren't currently kept. But it will likely happen in the future when we start tracking Event Ratings (your rating average for an event) for your tournament history. We can back calculate them to fill in historical values.

anyone else loosing faith in philo? its like he cant focus anymore, hes thrown away alot of great chances in the last year.

Is Terry going to post a part 2 (back 9) video? I assume that two smaller videos would upload faster than one long one, I would just curious. Between the Marty and Terry, this is fantastic coverage. I like having different perspectives, and I look forward to seeing different cards. Really, can't go wrong. Big thanks.

Is Terry going to post a part 2 (back 9) video? I assume that two smaller videos would upload faster than one long one, I would just curious. Between the Marty and Terry, this is fantastic coverage. I like having different perspectives, and I look forward to seeing different cards. Really, can't go wrong. Big thanks.
Actually KRATC. It is uploaded and being processed by YouTube right now. The video will be here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E2jYIBNmT8 I was going to wait until it finished, but no harm in having everyone wait. :)

Just waiting on Google right now. Terry is out on the course, so he is going to have me make a few posts regarding it.

Sit tight!