• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

thx i'll know tomorrow whether the other option is gonna let me stay with them i'll letya know. Cant wait two more weeks :wall: my first time coming down for this.

its going to be a blast! Everyone check out my flymart table, Disc Lexia: Disc Golf Art, hoping to have some sweet legacy plastic and other goodies as well. I'll probably be in the "secret room" like last year lol, come find me and mention this post and i'll give ya 2 dollars off any purchase, just make sure you whisper the secret code: "PLAY WITH CONFIDENCE" ;)

Round 3 sponsor: DISCFRAT mantis

Thanks to DISCRAFT for sponsoring Round 3 - Saturday afternoon.

Win your card, win a mantis!

Attachments

• mantis_bz_gen.jpg
    mantis_bz_gen.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 32
Latitude 64 World Premier of the SCYTHE over stable driver

Full color oil slick CUSTOM STAMP - only 50 available
Note: the players pack disc is not full color stamped)

$18 shipped in lower 48

pay pal $18 to:
[email protected] and note Lat 64 and address in notes

no pay pal - click here to purchase off Disc Golf

SOLD OUT IN 24 HOURS . . . . THANKS!

that mantis is the #### lol well roadtrip looks like I got a place to crash. We need to get a DGCR group together or something.

Well I'll be out there at the KOA and I know the group from Memphis will be there, everyone should come out there. There is a pavilion at the back, right next to the tent sites and I know there will be baskets everywhere, we're bringing ours. We'll have a fire going and be putting all night.

Look what I just got from Disc-Lexia Disc Golf Art:

1922133_748444095173910_429633375_n.jpg

It's a stash/mini/keys/wallet/whatever bag. I would say it measures like 6 by 9 and I can fit quite a bit of stuff in there. I put my wallet, keys, smokes, and a couple of other items in there easily. You can pick one up at their flymart table in Bowling Green or hit them up on facebook to preorder.

DGA players pacakge - Proline Hurricane

DGA shipment is set to arrive soon, with the players package discs of Proline Hurricane for each player!

Also, they are sending 100 Custom Stamped SP Torrent discs for us to use as fund raising! I will get those on line for public sales as soon as I get them in my hands.

And - back again this year we will be having custom number plates on mini baskets for trophies for top finishers in each division.

And - The DGA Hobson Challenge on Wednesday and Thursday will award the top player with a DGA Mac X Portable basket! Also for your $10 entry at The DGA Hobson Challenge fee you will get a custom stamped Proline Torrent (first 100 to sign up - pre register here: http://www.discgolfunited.com/disc-golf-tournaments/tournament-dashboard.cfm/tourn_id/1193 )

Attachments

• dga-sticker-logo-125x165.png
    dga-sticker-logo-125x165.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 5
Ramada Inn now a sponsor hotel

Thank you Ramada Inn for becoming a sponsor hotel!

This hotel is at exit 22 (the main drag in town) and the nearest sponsor hotel to Phil Moore Park (think - flymart)

call 270-781-3000 and ask for the Disc Golf rate

Attachments

• ramadainn.jpg
    ramadainn.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
GATEWAY PLAYERS PACK DISC

Black Wizzards . . . . S . . . . SS . . . . . SSS . . . . . with a custom stamp!

Attachments

• gateway logo.gif
    gateway logo.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 13
Innova - mystery disc not to be named until tournament
Lat 64 - scythe
Discraft- z crank
Prodigy - pa1, m3, f5, d3
Gateway - custom stamped wizards
DGA - hurricane

Dynamic discs?

Early next Thursday morning, like 3AM early, should have us arriving Thursday around 7AM to 8AM. Any DGCR members out there want to get together, maybe a pre tournament players party Thursday night?

I don't have the money to stay during the week. Im gonna come in on Friday morning. Hopefully get into town around 10-11am, check in and get some practice in on whatever course they start me on.

I hear on that, we wanted to leave on Tuesday and get down there Tuesday evening, but we're slow at work right now and if I can get hours those days I'm going to take them. Plus saving a couple night on lodging helped even if it is just camping. If the flymart goes well and I do decent in the tournament we might end up staying Sunday night too just for some rest before driving back, but we'll see how that goes.

Still no interest in a DGCR meet up? Come to the Koa we will have a fire and our basket set up! we could set up a glow round if we have enough people with baskets ;)

Latest posts