• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

I haven't cleared it 100% with my wife yet, but I live in BG in the middle of all the courses in BG. I have a couch that someone could crash on. I would need a little money but nothing like a hotel or anything. If someone needs somewhere to stay let me know and we can maybe work something out.

I have a question. What does "Cali" mean in reference to doubles. I saw this on sun kings registration page.

Don't have a partner?
No worries, show up and we will match you with another player or you can opt in to play "Cali"

I have a question. What does "Cali" mean in reference to doubles. I saw this on sun kings registration page.

Don't have a partner?
No worries, show up and we will match you with another player or you can opt in to play "Cali"

Cali is used down here when you are playing doubles with an odd number of players. Different parts of the country call it different things (Clint being one of them).

You get one extra shot per hole, and can pick which of those two shots you want to play during that hole. If you don't use your extra shot on that hole, you lose it.

Prodigy announces Players Package Disc

Prodigy will be providing 4 models for the players packages:
PA1
F5
M3
D3
Various color discs and foils, so feel free to trade with your fellow players, as we just hand out what is on top of the box during check in - no choices do to the volume of players.

Attachments

• prodigy disc.jpg
    prodigy disc.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
  • BG Prodigy R1.jpg
    BG Prodigy R1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 44
  • BG Prodigy F5.jpg
    BG Prodigy F5.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Prodigy will be providing 4 models for the players packages:
PA1
F5
M3
D3
Various color discs and foils, so feel free to trade with your fellow players, as we just hand out what is on top of the box during check in - no choices do to the volume of players.

Will these be 500s like the sun king disc's?

Players pack update:
Innova - mystery disc not to be named until tournament
Lat 64 - scythe
Discraft- z crank
Prodigy - pa1, m3, f5, d3
Gateway?
Dynamic discs?
DGA?

I bet innova is trying to get something approved to debut here, and if they don't get it they will bring a bunch of metal flakes.

Last Chance to be in event!

If you are registered and are not current with the PDGA, you have one day (end of day on the 28th of March) to send the TD your registration confirmation. Almost 700 players have managed to renew or join, and players that have not will be dropped and players will be added from the long wait list. SO DO IT!

I will do full refunds from all that request that until midnight March 28th, after that you can get a player's package of 7 discs mailed to you - I understand last minute things come up in life.

The last wait list "invites" will be sent Saturday, so if you are waiting to get in look for that after the drops or dropped players are out Saturday.

Pools should be set late next week (and posted on the PDGA web site), prizes figured, and then we in Bowling Green will work to mark, clean, and host the 700+ players for a great week of disc golf activities!

Get here early for most fun!

how much is it for a simple tent site at the koa?

For Friday and Saturday night it would be $30.50 per night, plus tax. Non weekend days, Sunday thru Thursday, are a little cheaper at $28.50 per night plus tax.

We have just a basic tent site, stayed there last year and it was nice. They have pretty clean bathrooms and showers and the people who manage the place are pretty laid back, so as long as you aren't a complete dick, you can party and have a good time without too much trouble.

If you decide to get a site, we'll see you there.

thx man, it looks like I will be out there unless my last option lets me crash on the floor of their hotel room lol. Keep an eye out for a silver cobalt with a disc store's worth of stickers on the back haha.

Latitude 64 Fund Raising Disc shipping now!

Latitude 64 World Premier of the SCYTHE over stable driver

Full color oil slick CUSTOM STAMP - only 50 available
Note: the players pack disc is not full color stamped)

$18 shipped in lower 48

pay pal $18 to:
[email protected] and note Lat 64 and address in notes

no pay pal - click here to purchase off Disc Golf

Attachments

• Latitude 2014 BG AMs.jpg
    Latitude 2014 BG AMs.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 56
thx man, it looks like I will be out there unless my last option lets me crash on the floor of their hotel room lol. Keep an eye out for a silver cobalt with a disc store's worth of stickers on the back haha.

Well if you need, it's just my girlfriend and I at our site, if you want to split the cost I'm sure there will be plenty of room if you don't mind a lot of safety meetings and a simple minded pooch.

Well if you need, it's just my girlfriend and I at our site, if you want to split the cost I'm sure there will be plenty of room if you don't mind a lot of safety meetings and a simple minded pooch.

For sure brutal if you wanna crash at mine and roadtrips site you can, or if you don't we wouldn't mind splitting the cost with someone on the site. Maybe we can snag the pavilion at the back this year!

^^totally thought i was posting as myself but was still signed in as roadtrip on the computer lol that post was from me

Latest posts