• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Colt

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
New putter approved!

1.8 height = low profile
1.3 depth = shallow
1.1 rim width = speed 3
59.75 rim con

Wondering about the stability?

Last edited:
Innova year of the putter?

Whale, Hawg, Colt...

I'd imagine this will be neutral or understable.

Specs similar to an Envy or Proxy so it will have a great feel in hand for power grippers. I can't wait, I really hope it's slightly overstable (3/4/02) and I can cycle these. Between this and the Macana I'm stoked to try these new putters out.

Really looks as if Innova noticed that the Envy has been a great seller and decided to go with a low profile and shallow of their own.

Being an Indy fan....I'm instantly compelled to buy these...

#pleasebelikeachallenger

Will they go animal or gun for the stamp.
Gotta be the animal.

Or the car

2dlvo91.png

If it is supposed to compete with the Envy and other driving putters, they need to make it in XT from the first release.

If it is supposed to compete with the Envy and other driving putters, they need to make it in XT from the first release.

Agreed. Even though it will automatically take the market away from the Envy just because it's an Innova release.

I'm disappointed with this release. The low speed mammal disc slot is overcrowded from innova. They really need to realease more fairway, control and high speed driver mammal disc. huge gap between whippet, leopard, cheetah at speed six and ape at speed 13.

I'm glad that they are giving these molds new names and not just playing on existing names like they did with Roc.

That being said, I like low profile putters. Going to check this one out.

I'm going to second (third?) the desire for these in XT plastic. I really like XT Rocs. I like the Yeti Pro blend a lot too, but XT and Yeti Pro are pretty similar so either would be great to me.

Latest posts