• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Colt

Got my KC colt. Prooooobably wasted my money lol. Seems like exactly what the current dx mold is with slightly better plastic.

Got my KC colt. Prooooobably wasted my money lol. Seems like exactly what the current dx mold is with slightly better plastic.

Never a waste of money. If it doesn't work out for you, pay it forward and bring a new person into disc golf. :)

Anyone throwing the Stars yet?

Yes, and I love the Star Colts. I have two Star Colts, and they're consistent with each other. They're not so much overstable as the production DX Colts were tweaked and more understable than the protos. The Star Colt flies like the proto DX Colt, extremely straight, extremely accurate. Definitely in my bag.

My Star Colt is stiff and has a very slight dome. Not domey though. Very straight neutral flight. Not quite as understable as my DX Colts.

Good and firm on the Star plastic. Not board flat, but like the proto DX Colts. Certainly not a lot of dome.

I keep seeing this posted yet I went to three different stores and felt 15 total star Colts and this description does not fit what I saw and had in my hand.
These 15 all had a dome, also "good and firm" does not describe the feel.

Maybe these three different stores all got bad batches...

Latest posts