• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Colt

I'm absolutely going to check this one out in XT. I guess if it sells well then Innova will choose to make it in champion.

Geez, what's with all the putters, Innova? How about some really fast distance drivers that are understable for noodle arms?

They should probably focus on another version of the Roc first

I got a VRoc as part of a player's pack the other week. I'm actually worried that I won't be able to give it away.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Geez, what's with all the putters, Innova? How about some really fast distance drivers that are understable for noodle arms?

For sure. Between the blizzard and Starlite plastic, the tern katana Vulcan deadulus and wahoo they really need to flesh out the high speed understable driver market.:\

Yeah, I've pretty much been hating on Innova since I got back to playing recently because of how oversaturated they are with a new mold every other week.
Somehow, I'm kind of interested in this one, though...

I just might grab one with the "Revolver" stamp to hang onto.

I dont think this stamp will last long in the world that is gun-a-phobic. Colt might have some thing to say about their name being used in conjunction with a pistol image as well. I just find it odd that Innova would put a gun on a disc? Just seems like they would be too conservitave for that, apperently not.

I own firearms, shoot them, respect, and belive in the right to own them, and some of the guys ( one is even a Policeman ) "carry" while on our local course.

Best Choice for: Putting, short to medium drives, touch and accuracy approaches, beginners.
Note: DX ratings 3/4/-1/1
About the Colt: The Colt is a new V-Tech putter with a flatter profile designed for driving, approaching and of course, putting. It uses a shallow rim to cut through the air. The V-Tech nose provides excellent torque resistance for throwing the Colt hard or soft, with similar turn and fade. Dave Dunipace calls it ''The Great Equalizer'' because anyone can benefit from the unique flight characteristics of the Colt.

Got this from DGC, looks like they will stock it soon.

All the big retailers have them for sale now. Who has thrown them?

I picked up a couple. My local retailer was supposed to get the DX but they didn't come in. Instead he received the XT versions. One that says proto on the stamp and the other is the 1st run star stamp. I picked up 1 of each stamp. I run a weekly handicap league for our club and decided to throw it in the bag for last nights round. 1st off the grip of these is nice. It's tacky and the plastic feels almost star-like. It rained here last night so this was nice. I threw it mostly for upshots and 1 drive. It's a very straight flyer with little fade. Even on shots where I put some power on it, it still flew very straight. I also used it for a couple of outside the circle putts which I think is where this disc will come in handy for me. Usually I have to cycle my rhyno's to get one beat up enough to use outside the circle. I was able to run at a couple of baskets pretty hard and still not go too far. I think it is going to be in my bag for a bit.

Last edited:

Latest posts