• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Cubic Zirconia Club

10 unique votes, if you're talking about Diamond.

If you're talking about something else... well, let's just say you probably shouldn't be talking about it.
I wrote 11 reviews this week, got a bunch of votes, but no Uniques...Guess I will have to wait until the next road trip

I've gotten more (upvote) uniques in the last month due to homer reviews and downvotes on courses I just reviewed than I have any other way! I'm ready for more, bring on the haters! :ROFLMAO:

I wrote 11 reviews this week, got a bunch of votes, but no Uniques...Guess I will have to wait until the next road trip
Uniques are hard to come by except with time.

After many reviews with no uniques, I've finally gotten a few more and got to 1.6k thumbs.

Not bad for a week where I only got one new course.

I myself am hoping to pass the 2,000 mark today with my most recent review!

I myself am hoping to pass the 2,000 mark today with my most recent review!
You're there. Congrats. You're welcome. ;)

Also, Surge5: I agree about ChainstarPros. Also, it's cool that we have only six played courses in common, but in FIVE different states.

Well, thank you!

Yeah, ChainstarPros are the best basket I've ever thrown on. No such thing as an unfair spit-out on those.

You oughta make a KC trip and let me know when you'll be in and we can add to that mutual total! We don't have any ChainstarPros around besides one 9-hole in St Joseph, an hour north of KC.

(Adding a screenshot of my totals at 2k in case we get curious later. Thank you to all 139 of you!)

ZomboMeme 15112023014041.jpg

Glad to see progress among club members. Been stuck at 229 uniques for a while now...It's almost like I'm beginning to see the finish line, but I can't start thinking like that, or I'll get frustrated...

I updated this again for anyone who is interested in comparing where they are at right now compared to where they were in October or September. There has been a lot of movement over the past couple of months. (Not sure if I've missed anyone that should be on either list though.)

If I understand the rules, I am a handful of reviews from lifetime CZ membership. Not sure how I feel about associating with you lot. ;)

If I understand the rules, I am a handful of reviews from lifetime CZ membership. Not sure how I feel about associating with you lot. ;)
You are very close.

No worries, it's a club. Definitely not a cult. No cultish behavior here at all.

You can get free with 121 more upvoters

I updated this again for anyone who is interested in comparing where they are at right now compared to where they were in October or September. There has been a lot of movement over the past couple of months. (Not sure if I've missed anyone that should be on either list though.)
I vote we give ZMan44 a home in the CZ Club until whatever is going on with his status changes. If DGCR doesn't want him to be a Diamond Trusted Reviewer, I say he should have a home in our cult, er, club.

That's good enough for me, welcome to the club ZMAN (I say knowing he has't signed on in 2 years).

IF ZMAN IS GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE A MISFIT TOY BY THE CODING OF THIS SITE, THEN THE CLUB OF MISFITS SHALL ACCEPT HIM.

Plus that puts us at 20 members which is a nice round number.

ZMAN has been chosen by...
200.gif

Welcome @ZMan44 to the Cubic Zirconia Club.

Zman is -25 voters from diamond, and just one coding error away from Diamond TR status. Perhaps today @greens will allow his ascension?

I've noticed that on the top 50 list of vote getters, there are a lot of us. CZ members hold positions 6, 7, 13, 20, 23, 25, 26, 28, 33, 38, 43, 47, and 50. 13 of the 20 current CZ members are in the top 50.

On the courses played list, we hold only one of the top 50 spots (@Chained Evil in 27th)

Latest posts