• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Cubic Zirconia Club

@Monocacy has done it!

Welcome to the CZ club. And a hearty handshake is in order as well for achieving the feat in just 66 reviews. That is a positive vote to review ratio hit by a very, very small collection of reviewers, and the highest ratio to my knowledge of anyone with 1,000 positive votes, diamond or CZ. Great work!

@Monocacy has done it!

Welcome to the CZ club. And a hearty handshake is in order as well for achieving the feat in just 66 reviews. That is a positive vote to review ratio hit by a very, very small collection of reviewers, and the highest ratio to my knowledge of anyone with 1,000 positive votes, diamond or CZ. Great work!

Thank you! @playrecords was very generous with his recent upvotes, so he deserves thanks from me.

We have a long trip planned and I have a new iPad, so I hope that facilitates writing more reviews from the road. Probably not 121 uniques worth of reviews, but whatevs. 😁

In truth I write reviews to "pay it forward" for those who have helped me discover so many wonderful courses while traveling. Praise be to all thoughtful reviewers!

For immediate release:

Welcome to the Cubic Zirconia Club @Monocacy!

Joining in just 66 reviews (which Tyler believes is a record, and I believe Tyler), Monocacy becomes the 22nd current member of the CZ Club and the 25th overall.

Last edited:
To whoever gave me my 1,000th upvote...thank you very much.

Now how do I update the profile to add myself as part of the CZ club?

Its under account details - scroll down to custom title.

For immediate release:

Welcome to the Cubic Zirconia Club @adlacro!

Adlacro joins as the 23rd current member of the CZ club, and the 26th all-time. Joining in 123 reviews, adlacro is the earliest user to join the CZ Club (number 5), and has only 22 uniques to get to ascend to Diamond. Congrats and welcome from all of us.

@Tyler V I'm not able to see dumfrieslizzie, how's that count looking?

Last edited:
For immediate release:

Welcome to the Cubic Zirconia Club @DumfriesLizzie!

She joins with a round 100 reviews as the 24th current member and the 26th overall. Unsure of the uniques, but solid reviews, nonetheless. Congratulations!
Thanks to all for this terrific acknowledgement. The other day, I realized I had written 99 reviews, and I thought it would be appropriate to write at least one more this calendar year and make it 100. I had no idea that that would ultimately push me over the 1,000-positive-votes line and qualify me for the Cubic Zirconia Club! ☺️

Welcome @DumfriesLizzie!

Thank you for your "helpful" votes, including your most recent one.

I don't get down your way that often, but I feel like sometime, we're gonna cross paths!

-Hugh

Also, Innovadude becomes only our second former member, along with KenanFlagler01
I recall getting bumped out of the CZ club. Back in late July … before the really cool CZ logo. 👍🏻

Well look who is coming crawling back ;)
I might be on temporary Diamond probation for not writing enough reviews in last couple months. 😮 But the semester is over, the students have left campus, and I might have some free minutes now.

Actually, I'm currently working on a Tyler V-length review of my home course (at my alma mater, my place of employment plus it's the first course I ever played).

lol I wonder if I get too in the weeds with my reviews sometimes. The Eagles Crossing one is a particular culprit with my update I did after my second time playing there.

Latest posts