• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Danny DeVito image came out great, but the disc got discolored (no pun intended). Out of 80-some discs I've dyed, this is the 3rd time that's happened. Don't know why. :wall:

This happens to me when I remove the vinyl before rinsing the dyed part really well. The dye washes off of the dyed areas and starts darkening the previously masked areas of the disc, even if you're really quick about rinsing it. The spots are from left over vinyl adhesive acting as a mask.

AWESOME hand-cut job!!! Wow!

Nothing like the master's, but some of my recent ones....

not fun to hand cut, but pretty pleased with how it came out. I can't imagine how someone drew this pattern....
8504221787_6d6a6ebc8f_z.jpg

Ti Buzzz
8504192569_3df530940d_z.jpg

was kind of in a rush to get this done for a friend going to Russia, so my not the greatest technique suffered even more. Logo from the Russian Disc Golf Association
8420008191_4d0aaa92bc_z.jpg

Unreal! Thats amazing. Cant wait to add that back to my bag! That yellow eagle is missing too! Thanks for doing these for me!

Thanks for the kind words, guys! Dan, I'm not sure but I think it's only the white outer ring that glows on the MVP stuff. I'll check when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts