• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a "barely blue" (Marshall Street's color description) Nuetron Amp I did this weekend.

Attachments

• 0406141135.jpg
    0406141135.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 147
Lat 64 Opto "River"

Just finished this Opto River. Was gonna post it in the "cool combo" thread, but I guess that thread is too old! Done with permanent markers and worm dye...

Peace,
-Jeff

image_zpsb70f6528.jpg

image_zps3a3b911e.jpg

image_zps9400c5eb.jpg

WOW! That's a lotta markers!

Truly awesome, hurricane. Great job, beauty of a trout!

That's ****in pretty man. I hope you're not throwing that. Thats a wallhanger. Nice job! How'd you get the lines so thin with the worm dye if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks guys! I'll end up throwin it, I'm sure. That's why I bought it!:D

Odyssey, I just used a nice sharp script brush. I'll get ya more info on it when I get home.

Peace,
-Jeff

I've been extremely busy w work and school and the gf, but some how i managed to knock all of these out in the last couple days. all of the big stamp collection is part of my stock being sold locally w my retail partnership at "the disc golf store" in st clair shores MI. they wanted to keep a stock of my work for sale at their store... i was very flattered. having a blast putting together dyes for them. and finally for once, i was able to find a break between steps for some of my customer work, to do some personal dyes... thats the carnage and winds of plague dyes.

Attachments

• bigstampcrankorange.jpg
    bigstampcrankorange.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 156
  • bigstampcrankpurpleflydye.jpg
    bigstampcrankpurpleflydye.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 133
  • bidstampcrankspiderdye.jpg
    bidstampcrankspiderdye.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 146
pic heavy few posts.

Attachments

• bigstampbuzzzflydyepurpleblue.jpg
    bigstampbuzzzflydyepurpleblue.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 99
  • bigstampbuzzzpepermintspider.jpg
    bigstampbuzzzpepermintspider.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 100
  • bigstampbuzzzrainbowflydye.jpg
    bigstampbuzzzrainbowflydye.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 91
couple more customer discs.

Attachments

• bigstampbuzzzspiralspider.jpg
    bigstampbuzzzspiralspider.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 116
  • anodeflydye.jpg
    anodeflydye.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 114
  • QPTrophy2013.jpg
    QPTrophy2013.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 109
and these two i did for my self... been a while since i dyed a few for my bag :D

winds of plague is on a g* valk btw...

mt dew is for a customer.

Attachments

• windsofplaguevalk.jpg
    windsofplaguevalk.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 165
  • carnage.jpg
    carnage.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 163
  • MTdew.jpg
    MTdew.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 135
Wow..... All of you guys... Just wow.....

I second this opinion...

Hurricane, you should have saved that for Okthrowberfest - I can only imagine how amazing your entry is going to be if it's going to be better than that... Also, info on whatever brush you were using would be sweet.

Here's my not nearly as cool disc I just finished :|. It's a Comet I pulled out of a river a few weeks ago. the blue sections were my second attempt at the plastic bag method, which by the way, we should think of a cooler name for if there isn't already one.

Attachments

• comet.jpg
    comet.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 184
I second this opinion...

Hurricane, you should have saved that for Okthrowberfest - I can only imagine how amazing your entry is going to be if it's going to be better than that... Also, info on whatever brush you were using would be sweet.

Thanks guys! I really had not thought about doing anything for Okthrowberfest. I was overwhelmed by the amount of talent when I looked through all of the discs entered last year. Maybe I'll give it a go.?

Here's some brush info...

The one I used for the fine lines on the River is a 10/0 Princeton Select liner. #3750-10/0. It's the light blue one in the pics below.

For the bolder, less detailed stuff, I use a Windsor & Newton Sceptre Gold II in varying sizes.

b32128e1-e807-4719-87bf-17e5af572538_zps4f5aa675.jpg

e7de1a29-2cc8-4f65-8c96-a939a33b85a1_zps3bd0d12c.jpg

Peace,
-Jeff

Amazing disc Hurricane!

Duff, I'm digging that Venom job. May have to steal that for the bag. Love me superhero/villian dyes. Have one in the works also.

Thanks guys! I really had not thought about doing anything for Okthrowberfest. I was overwhelmed by the amount of talent when I looked through all of the discs entered last year. Maybe I'll give it a go.?

You and EVERYONE should DEFINITELY be entering dyes for Okthrowberfest this year!

Payout is great and runs DEEP! Payout stretches to more than 60% of the field!

Lowest payout is STILL at least one disc in premium dyeable plastic!

And we always have random winners that get to pick from from my personal stash!

And for anyone who just likes to look at the incredible work on here, please feel free to DONATE to Okthrowberfest! We can't make it as great as it is without YOUR donations! Plastic, swag, clothing, ANYTHING!

PM me if you want to help, or want to get your club or business involved. Believe me, every little bit counts!

Amazing disc Hurricane!

Duff, I'm digging that Venom job. May have to steal that for the bag. Love me superhero/villian dyes. Have one in the works also.

thanks man, but that is carnage. close enough though, just a little more psychotic. grew up obsessed w venom and carnage and spidey:thmbup:

thanks man, but that is carnage. close enough though, just a little more psychotic. grew up obsessed w venom and carnage and spidey:thmbup:
:doh: wrong symbiote, lol. Honestly, when Image comic books came out, Superman died, etc.. I started collecting, rather than reading, comics more. I knew of Carnage but never really read one book with him in it.

Anyway, Carnage's is going in the bag then. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.