• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done 6 so far, but only one other has not been red. every time i do one, it results in at least one order of another... I'm going to be putting them in a local store i have a retail deal w/ very soon. here is the only one that dared to go out side the red and yellow, w a bit of a twist...

Attachments

• green wutang buzzz.jpg
    green wutang buzzz.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 211
In unrelated news, I am all moved in to my new house and should being dying discs again soon.

Koogs is back!

1044.gif

First multi-color dye

This was my first attempt at a multi-color dye, disc is a misprint glow TB. Lines didn't come out as well as I wanted but looks cool when it glows through the dye. How do you guys get crisp lines?

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 114
finally dialed in a method i like, for flydye. this one was done for a customer last night and finished tonight.

Attachments

• potleafFLYDYE.jpg
    potleafFLYDYE.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 129
Here's three Prodigy fly-dyes I did over the last few days. In order they are a D1, a D4, and a D5.

I got inspired after seeing a triangular flydye on a QMS and thinking it was a sweet idea.

I went a bit overboard on the amount of dye on the D5...

Attachments

• Prodigy3.jpg
    Prodigy3.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Prodigy2.jpg
    Prodigy2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Prodigy1.jpg
    Prodigy1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 55
This thread has been dead all day, so here's another fly dye I did a while back. There is a SC dye under it of orange and green worm dye and green idye, purely bc I wanted to know if worm dye would work for a SC dye.

Sirius Orion LS.

picture.php

175g Legacy Icon Patriot w/ 'Tom Waits: It's Hard To Win When You Always Lose' multi-stage dye:

iBz8fMvl.jpg

yMbRtzFl.jpg

C55eJAql.jpg

Waits FTW, and that is easily one of the best brainwave backgrounds we've seen. Bravo, Cole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts