• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien M4
dye-18.jpg

FredVegas - Very similar for sure. You did a great job getting that rug effect on the glasses. Mine was my first shaving cream dye and I don't know where the weird black speckles came from? What kind of plastic where you dying into?

Next time you do one of these take a lot of pics on how you did it. It's a great effect.

Looking at this thread it amazes me how you guys experiment and figure out new ways to get great effects.

In a million years I would have never imagined that using shaving cream and plastic bags would be used for dyes.

Next time you do one of these take a lot of pics on how you did it. It's a great effect.

Looking at this thread it amazes me how you guys experiment and figure out new ways to get great effects.

In a million years I would have never imagined that using shaving cream and plastic bags would be used for dyes.

theres a video on youtube on how to do this with saran wrap. This one is better than the one in the video but its a good how-to to follow.

does anyone have the Huk Lab stencil they can attach? I cant find one online thats big enough. Thanks

does anyone have the Huk Lab stencil they can attach? I cant find one online thats big enough. Thanks

I have decided that I don´t spread the HukLab stencil.So far I have made two discs for myself but if I ever make more ( I do these for personal use only, never gonna sell or give away a single selfdyed HL-logo disc) I will make them a mirror image from the original. Just to make sure that they are not mistaken to be the real deal. If you want a real HL stamp support them and buy one.

I have decided that I don´t spread the HukLab stencil.So far I have made two discs for myself but if I ever make more ( I do these for personal use only, never gonna sell or give away a single selfdyed HL-logo disc) I will make them a mirror image from the original. Just to make sure that they are not mistaken to be the real deal. If you want a real HL stamp support them and buy one.

And I too am making them for personal use. No big deal. I'll just resize one.

Well I went out and got me a Cameo Silhouette cutter yesterday and so far I'm having a blast cutting out custom Club stickers.

I might try to import my next dye and see how it end up.

Does anybody know who did this disc. i'm intersted in purchasing one. Thanks...

Attachments

• user22269_pic25010_1351802880.jpg
    user22269_pic25010_1351802880.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 113
Psycho

Start the day off right. This is the first time I've done remasking for multiple colors. Hope you enjoy.:D

EDIT: On an Opto River.

Attachments

• IMG_20141020_004619.jpg
    IMG_20141020_004619.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 135
Patially inspired by Mikko...Bringing back plastic bag/wrap dyeing in a big way!!! My Claymore is ready to throw!!! :D

claymoreTouchedUp_zps0028901d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts