• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snarf on a 5x champ valk. This plastic did not want to take marble at all for some reason. 24 hours and cloudy red is what I got. I hope you enjoy it Eco81.
2012-09-03_06-45-59_348.jpg

Even though the marble didn't work the way you would have liked I still love that way it looks. Kinda reminds me of like a hypnotic backdrop and the red (and that expression) indicates he is in danger

Escher Disc (similar to MVP facebook disc a page back or so)

Dyed on a clear Opto Flow

Attachments

• escher disc.jpg
    escher disc.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 78
Looks like a variation of the brainwave technique, am I right? Looks sweet:hfive:

Yes, I guess :\ Just shaving cream painted on but intentionally splotched.

The color is Rit Teal...a few minutes and it's a nice soft shade of blue...a few hours, and it's this very nice fluctuation of green.

Yes, I guess :\ Just shaving cream painted on but intentionally splotched.

The color is Rit Teal...a few minutes and it's a nice soft shade of blue...a few hours, and it's this very nice fluctuation of green.

Yea definitely got a lot of depth. Just kinda reminded me of brainwave style because of the splotching seemed to mimic some of the edge effects that it does, just lines instead of circles.

Been a while since I've posted anything, but here's my buddies Orc. The green is a little darker in person.
OregonOrc.jpg

^^Nice work as always, Eky! :clap:
I'm especially fond of the third one (vortex/waterfall). Is that an image that you would be willing to share?

Let me see what I can do. All I have is an eps file and the only thing I can open it with is my plotter software. I can send you an eps. not sure about a jpeg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts