• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
threw this on the first dyes page, but i was proud of my first official dye. thanks to NorthernDisc for the idea and the file to get me started. sorry for the terrible pic - bad lighting and cell phone. took most of the day to build the vector file, but it was worth it. took a few trials on the plotter also, as some of those cuts were pretty narrow, but a little trial and error got it working. once i get more confident with dying i'll most likely throw this onto a better disc. btw, anyone need any vinyl cut lemme know!

Nice work! I did one similar to that as well (post #1223 in the old ":Dye-A-Day" thread) and hand cut it. It took way too long.

This link might work.

LINK

Nice work! I did one similar to that as well (post #1223 in the old ":Dye-A-Day" thread) and hand cut it. It took way too long.

This link might work.

LINK

whoa nice work. i really like the second color. looks rusty. well done. and hand cut? if i didn't have this plotter i think i would lose all ambition. i'm impressed!

I was tinkering around with updating the Clubs logo and ended up with this...

SpotsyDGC.jpg

I ended up putting on one of my old Glides...

SpotsyDGCdiscWeb.jpg

It was a beat up disc so there was some bleeding and the outer edge looks darker than it really is.

I finished this one a few weeks ago. I've done this design once before for a friend, but this one is for MY bag. The black, yellow(face) and goldenrod yellow(flames) were dipped, everything else was shaving cream in some way or another. I had a little bleed on the teeth during the last treatment :doh:f'in stamp
picture.php

ESP Zone

Pardon me, oh wonderful dye-guys who are so wise in the ways of the RIT, but could you direct me to the proper thread to post about a simple one-color dye-job I need done?

Here's another one that Jeff Ash (brainwavedisc) did for me recently:

164g GL River

559639_216002451864576_985110077_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts