• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the local ace race division winners...here's an example.
734071_428815057191619_982684602_n.jpg

did one quick this morning on an older white buzzz. it had some scratches/stains from various trees etc and so i thought i'd try and cover some of them up. the black came out great on round one but when dying the yellow a lot of the dye came off with the vinyl and left it somewhat faded on the disc. hadn't seen that before. also idye yellow kind of sucks, at least on esp plastic. not a bad quick attempt though.
cohiba.jpg

couple of evo glow wizards, first is for me (rip off a dye done here already)

21l4d1l.jpg

Second one is a commission dye, blanked out the guys phone #, also an evo glow wizard

20z1x5w.jpg

And finally another commission, pure marble job on a glow wasp

1ig51y.jpg

Its the inncolor Coyote's for this years ice bowl. Just did the border and the ice with a marble to spiff them up. Came out pretty sweet imo. Great for the division winners in lieu of payout @ charity event.

My first attempt at shaving cream marbling on a volt I tried to wipe the stamp but it didn't come off nicely. Just need to work on my patterns and more color.
F462EE81-6F9D-4A01-B7EF-A3078801C452-735-000000A298DD506A.jpg

Here are some others I've dyed:

My roller (Monarch)
SNV14840_zpsf373709d.jpg

I'll let you guys guess what this one is:
SNV14841_zps90b93eda.jpg

And the first disc I dyed (George Carlin) I've since stopped using it so I don't lose it:
SNV14839_zpsc8ff8759.jpg

Last edited:
My Brother-in-law uses a Boss for a mid-range disc. So I dyed it for him:

Bozzz_zpsbcd261fb.jpg

I dyed this before Christmas, but never had a chance to upload a photo - StarSidewinder - my 'test' disc. Circles dyed using an old turntable, splatters made w/iDye & acetone & laundry detergent - and yes, some red did dye over top the darker blue. Although I think it's hard to see in this photo.

130112-151918_zps7172016d.jpg

Commission job on a Champ Orc. Thanks to whomever I copied this from (can't remember).
P1030277_zps084301d4.jpg

Commission job on a Champ Orc. Thanks to whomever I copied this from (can't remember).

I doubt I was the first to do something inside the Steal Your Face logo, but I've done a few of them for my own bag :)

7756552950_fb182ceaa1_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts