• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt I was the first to do something inside the Steal Your Face logo, but I've done a few of them for my own bag :)

7756552950_fb182ceaa1_c.jpg

Both of those are nice! would love to get something like that done. Would it look good on white star plastic?

erik.jpg

erik1.jpg

erik2.jpg
My first marble dye, i experimented a little and took the dye and thickened it with shaving cream and just swirled it around on the disc and it made a cool swirly effect on the marble. First i did the traditional one then i put the green swirl it came out cool. Blue red(barely shows,) and green

This isn't a dye, its a photograph I put on the disc using an emulsion. I didn't know where else to put it but here. Hope you guys like it.

Attachments

• IMG_20121217_135001.jpg
    IMG_20121217_135001.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 172
That's brilliant! Way to be the innovator Mulligan, can't wait to see some more of this.

^^^ :clap:Agreed: I have no idea how you guys do that voodoo that you do so well! I've never even done a dye, but love checking out this thread, and am/will be a customer for these beautiful techniques!

Crazy how many sick dyes there are on here. Been awhile since I've checked out the thread and there is so much sweet stuff to look through. There is so much talent out here its insane. Makes me want to break out the dye rig again! :)

Does anyone have an image of the Buzzz Bee inflicting bodily harm on the Roc Bird? I thought I remember seeing one, but can't find it... Or general "roc vs buzzz" images?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts