• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walter White Star Tern:

9789738476_83d5e0e37d.jpg

Some day, you're going to have to teach me how to do that so perfectly. Aside from the impeccable linework, the hint of orange over the dark outline color is just brilliant. Planned or no, its gorgeous.

Spent the better part of a week on this one, I should've been working on Okthrowberfest entries...
photo+(14).JPG

been several weeks since i stopped in and looked around.. as always the work is here is just simply amazing!! keep it up fellas :thmbup:

First Dye a Day Thread Post

Hey all-- came to these threads a long time ago when I first learned how to dye, and I've returned after a buddy of mine told me about Okthrowberfest and the famous Dye a Day Thread! Figured since I got my entries in for OTF I'd throw some of mine in here.

I definitely have to add that their are some amazing artists in here and extremely creative dyes! My disc is a GL Bolt that I did right after I learned how to dye with shaving cream, wanted to do something that was eye catching in my hand and in the air. Took forever though! I started dyeing after RIT changed their formula so I've only ever used iDye.

Attachments

• P9121820.jpg
    P9121820.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts