• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done roggen! I actually like the background -- it helps the head to POP off the canvas. Looks better than it would without it. IMHO.

That's a printer. Impossible to do what holotone does without using a UV printer. Yep. He's printing. I'm certain of it. Printer. No doubt about it. :|

To be serious, holo's at the top of the game right now, no doubt about that. Great designs, multiple techniques mastered, and excellent pictures of his work.

893.gif

Awww, shucks... :D

shy-bashful-o.gif

Here's a Sirius Aries.

I have no strong feeling on the background - don't really like it, don't really dislike it. It was prochem bright yellow, bright blue, and turqoise....But it's definitely the best stencil I've done yet, and I love how easy the shading was.

Mad props to the actual artist that drew the design I used for the stencil.

Man... that is super Satanic looking.... but not in a bad way. More of in a badass way.

:thmbup: this is cool. Good work!

SOOOO much agree!!
ngramley, you should patent a clean pic of that and sell it (for royalties?) to dyemax or somebody for a production full color stamp. I'd scoop one up right now.

:clap: Lot of great work in here lately.
I've been beyond lazy for way too long, but managed to dye some plastic recently.
Z Flash and Glow Champ RR
image-1.jpg

A back up 175 Star RR (same as my avatar....in case I lose it again)
image-2.jpg

And a punky color experiment on a Star Sidewinder
image.jpg

Sorry for the huge pics...... been so long, I forgot how to edit first

Damn holotone. That is some sick dyes. I can't even imagine how someone could have the patience for something like that.

Ill post this here as well. Pretty upset about my first real multi color dye. It's alright but I have to find some better vinyl/patience.

I'm happy about the marbling except for the runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.