• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted in a while

Hi all. It's been a while since I posted any of my dyes so I wanted to share a few. Bennett actually shared one of these a couple months back but I wanted to add it on here because it looks like the pic came down. Hope you like my hand-cut babies!

Attachments

• Phone imports 1181.jpg
    Phone imports 1181.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Phone imports 4256.jpg
    Phone imports 4256.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Phone imports 4229.jpg
    Phone imports 4229.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 81
Not that I could come close to anything on here, I whipped up a game of thrones set on my fairways and drivers. Always competing on who gets to be thrown.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 118
Lots of great work on here lately! I'm recovering from back surgery, but hope to get back into practicing and get some of my mediocre work posted soon! ;)

Not that I could come close to anything on here, I whipped up a game of thrones set on my fairways and drivers. Always competing on who gets to be thrown.

More like Game of Throwns, am I right?!

Seriously tho, nice work. Those look sweet.

Bulk order of iDye

I'm getting ready to order a bulk order of iDye Poly. If you're interested, send me a message. I have a spreadsheet started with three others buying in. Just let me know which colors you want and how much of each that you want. I'd like to split them into 2oz chunks.

In preparation for tomorrow night's Venture Bros Season 6 premiere:

picture.php

"I am Dr. Henry Killinger, and this is my magic murder bag"

On a used yellow Ultrium Legenda. I am trying to make a set of Prodiscus/Venture Bros discs. One of each mold in Ultrium. This is #2.

Not a photogenic disc; it's super shiny so you see all the scuffs and scrapes from use in the glare, but I like how it turned out. Sloppy cutting forced me too spend way too long fixing mistakes. Tons of trouble with vinyl residue too.

Last edited:
I did this one of a Tatooine sunset last week. The idye brown didn't work too well on Ben's robe but I found out all you need to do is mix out with some yellow and it turned out pretty good in the sand area.

Attachments

• 20160205_085940.jpg
    20160205_085940.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 112
Anyone here want to get in on an iDye Poly order? Getting 1 ounce for $2 seems pretty attractive. Much better than the $5 for 1/4 ounce you get from the store. Plus more colors.

This disc was a long time coming. Been wanting to make this disc since before I started.
picture.php

"To pray on their fear. Move like an animal to feel the kill."
-Brock Samson

Little darker than I wanted, but I'm liking these glue backgrounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts