• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a complete novice but after seeing spin dyes, I quickly began a search for a record player. Thanks to Craigslist, and $10 later, I had a platform. The next day I ordered worm dye (Quick-Coat) and I've been making circles ever since!
Okay, so the design is a bit repetitive but I like the look. That's all that matters anyway, right? And it's fun. :hfive:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love the saint pro dude. they all look awesome but I especially like the saint. Ive been wanted to try spin dyes but... I always end up doing something else

Hello guys. First dye, first post. I love artsy crafty stuff and knew I had to try for myself after I discovered the insane stuff posted in here! I've spent a lot of hours lurking lately and reading and doing searches on stuff, there is an overwhelming amount of information here. Thank you to everyone who shares their knowledge instead of keeping secrets.

VIP Air Hatchet. It was an awful light brown color that blended in with dead leaves and grass really bad and just didn't look hot. I'm still accumulating stuff and the only dyes I have to play with are the Prochem sample box. I dipped the whole thing in the orange then did plastic wrap marble with the bright red. The colors are too similar and the effect ended up way too subtle, though it's a little better in person than it shows up in the pic. It might be because or the disc's original color, or maybe I went too long with orange. It's still better than the brown so I'm happy enough with it for now.

I'll try some other dyes and discs and post them when I do.

Attachments

• Attach0.jpg
    Attach0.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 130
Nice Goku. Makes me want to do a Krillin with a Destructo Disc. If I get adventurous a basket would be cut in half, or more accurately a tree.

Just finished this one for the little guy's Easter present. He's 2 and wants to watch Monsters Inc. on repeat, so I hope he gets a kick out of it since he won't really be able to throw it for a while

Attachments

• 20160326_160708.jpg
    20160326_160708.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 97
I like the monsters dye. I've got a curious George planned for my little one for his 3rd birthday. Also they are never too young to start throwing. I'll see if I can find the video of my 2 year old showing off his putting. Kids need good non techy hobbies these days.

I like the monsters dye. I've got a curious George planned for my little one for his 3rd birthday. Also they are never too young to start throwing. I'll see if I can find the video of my 2 year old showing off his putting. Kids need good non techy hobbies these days.

I'll have to do a putter for him next. The Mike dye is on a bliz dominator which may be a bit too much for his little noob arm.

No dye in 24 hours

I don't have a dye, but I do have a sneak peek into my most intense weeding project to date.

Once the snow melts, I have 7 discs ready to bath in dye.

Attachments

• 20160329_231624.jpg
    20160329_231624.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts