• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG00097-20100714-2026.jpg

blood came out a little light, i guess i needed more dye in the soap. still looks sweet for my first blood drops

went a little over board on the initial blood spatter, looks like a shotty point-blank in the face, pretty gruesome. btw, the disc isn't yellow, it's like fluorescent green...poor lighting

Awesome stuff going on in here! That splatter is pretty sweet. Totally dont get the numbers thing. What ever works though.:)

Heres a trophy disc I did for a cat on here a while back. Always liked the way it turned out.
DSC00590.jpg

i've seen that once before, i think it was on your website, nice work. love the multiple shades of black and grey.

wow, i just noticed the eyes, awesome job man

My first attempt at a dye, after lurking in the shadows for a couple weeks I gave it a rip. I chose a disc that I can not throw for ****, in case I messed up (in which I did) and found an image which would represent it.
picture.php

My first attempt at a dye, after lurking in the shadows for a couple weeks I gave it a rip. I chose a disc that I can not throw for ****, in case I messed up (in which I did) and found an image which would represent it.
picture.php

there's a real confidence builder right there! i finally got a clear cryztal buzzz to do this red smiley for myself:
IMG00100-20100715-1930.jpg

A quick dye I did last night. My daughter realized she was the only one in the family who didn't have a dyed disc. The design is from an America's Got Talent Wendy's Kids Meal bag. All I had was purple Rit. It's on her only dyeable disc, a Champion Starfire. The important thing was that she loves it, so I'm happy.

Attachments

• Gwen's Disc.jpg
    Gwen's Disc.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 112
picture.php

That is the best design I have seen so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts