• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the help guys!

Selena Gomez dye for my daughter.

Still needs cleaned when it comes outta the freezer.

The powdered Rit works fine.

Attachments

• Selena Gomez.jpg
    Selena Gomez.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Selena.jpg
    Selena.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Flick9.jpg

LeeWaye you raising an army of dyer/golfer's? Train 'em up right an they'll be winning you plastic for years to come :D

Nice job on both, I liked your son's design!

Thats not even close

what's not even close?
The picture is excellent for handcut, I doubt it could get any better using a plotter, and in fact might even get crappier trying to get minor details that don't need to be there

Thats not even close

Whatda ya mean not even close?! I thought I threw my daughter's disc but once I walked up to it I realized I'd actually chucked Selena Gomez herself. Couldn't tell the difference. She was cool about it though and let me toss her in for a birdie.

After all we are just amateurs. :p

Thanks Dan and Fishy! Just noticed the crown by your name Fishy. :hfive:

Last edited:
Thats not even close

I think for amateurs (haha) thats pretty much dead on. If the disc was held at a slightly diff angle, it would match up perfectly with the image.

Its nice to see that I am not the only one who gets on here an talks **** about peoples dyes, lol. I think its great work!!!!

lol, talking ****? most of us just call it Trolling, I think there is lots of better places to Troll. Go Troll someone learning to throw a different style or different mold, seems to be a popular thing to do.

After all we are just amateurs. :p
Just noticed the crown by your name Fishy. :hfive:

:) I figure I have spend enough time on here, learned enough and gotten some great discs for good prices through the Market that the least I could do was kick Tim some $ back for having the resource

Damn fellas, dont get your panties in a bunch. I guess you never heard of sarcasm

Internet anyone? No "hearing" goin' on. toss in a :p or a /sarcasm and you won't get the goofy (both sides) awkwardness of it all.

And Trozzle? F^$k you. You're dyes all suck. Step up your game, brah, don't be bringin' your west coast garbage 'round here ya amateur.

/sarcrasm /piss off

You are so right. My dyes do suck!!! I hate selling them for $40 each and having to turn down orders of 50 discs for the #1 player in the world. :wall:

You are so right. My dyes do suck!!! I hate selling them for $40 each and having to turn down orders of 50 discs for the #1 player in the world. :wall:

No offense, I don't know if you mean to come across as that much of a douche, but BOY HOWDY!

Maybe if you were actually the #1 player in the world, your "King Sh*t" attitude would hold water, but you dye discs dude. Get over yourself.

There are a few guys here that IMO do better work than you and are gracious about it. You're just THAT GUY.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I just hear Farva's voice from "Super Troopers" whenever you post.

I am "That Guy"? Sweet!! Im a very sarcastic person and if it makes people's Pu$$ies hurt, then they need to get a Kotex and get over it if they cant deal. Most on here are pretty cool, but a few who cant handle my sense of humor. Oh well, its a public forum, I am gonna say what I want.

Geez guys, why don't you just go dye all ready! ( clever word play <------- )

I'm trying to decide if I wanna dye an Archon with something archon themed, but I realized I have no idea what an archon is. Any ideas?

How many dyes do you think are actually in this thread? Has anyone counted them all? It'd be cool to see an album of all the dyes from this thread.

Most on here are pretty cool, but a few who cant handle my sense of humor. Oh well, its a public forum, I am gonna say what I want.

Not one thing you've said has been remotely humorous. You've come on here and instantly insulted people's work from your first post, constantly bragging about how great you are.

I would think that Apothecary got a new IP address if your dyes were better.

Not one thing you've said has been remotely humorous. You've come on here and instantly insulted people's work from your first post, constantly bragging about how great you are.

I would think that Apothecary got a new IP address if your dyes were better.

Nah, Apothecary's likeable

Trozzle, why is it that all your designs seem like they are from the black velvet paintings you see at a flea market? Can't wait to see the muppets :D

Feeling pretty uninspired today... One for the bag, lost my stalker last week and here's the replacement. First done by the likeable and oh so wonderfully opinionated Apoth.

abidestalkersDSC_7773.jpg

and another, Kris, props to you for hand cutting one of these. I'll only get $20 but it took me about 45min ('cuz I was eatin' lunch too).

zigzagSWsDSC_7777.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts