• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samurai.jpg

Finished these today for ManOnTheDoor, two Kicker discs and a Gooding disc(band logo). Blue Kicker is a Z Flash, chartreusse Kicker is a Champion Valkyrie, and the Gooding disc is a Star Mako. All turned out beautifully!
These are all hand cut(plotter is due to arrive Thursday, I couldn't wait, but DAMMMMN these took a long time to cut with precision!).
The Gooding disc is saturated Scarlet red, pic kinda looks faded and red"ish," but it's a nice dark red. Same with the Kickers, they look like they got burnt in these pics, but they didn't, perfectly clean, just took some quick pics on my office wall. What can I say, I'm tired :p

4832389879_39a894ff27.jpg

4833000728_794bdd8b63.jpg

4833000904_52ce2ec90f.jpg

Almost forgot to post a disc. This one isnt one of mine but its a sweet friggin disc. The mad scientist/disc dyer MOON created this one. Its a sweet ass disc!
picture.php

Bennett UA why do you need a cutter when you cut letters out like that? Those are Awesome .

Edgey text, I can do very well, just takes time and a steady hand, which I got.
Curvey text and perrrrfect circles, well, I do have some techniques, but they are surely easier with a plotter. And these three discs took up my whole Sunday, with a plotter I might have had time left to go THROW!
I will still cut a lot by hand, too many blades not to. But some designs are ready and can't be done by mortal hands...ye shall see...

Finished these today for ManOnTheDoor, two Kicker discs and a Gooding disc(band logo). Blue Kicker is a Z Flash, chartreusse Kicker is a Champion Valkyrie, and the Gooding disc is a Star Mako. All turned out beautifully!

These look great and I can't wait to get them in my grubby little hands. Still don't know if I'm actually going to throw them though - the Kicker discs are gifts and the Gooding disc is mine. If the band signs it, it may stay on a wall...

Once in a Blue Moon...

I originally did this for the Octhrowber Fest, and at the time did it by hand. I finally took the time the time to create the vector file for it for someone on here. Hope they like it. Champ. Beast

picture.php

Tupac... thug life... ;) Did this one for a wannabe gansta buddy of mine. Z XS

picture.php

that tupac one is pretty sweet.

I did this one about a month ago.

Attachments

• Avenger SS Alter Bridge.jpg
    Avenger SS Alter Bridge.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.