• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both the marbling and the crayon line, Maansmit. It's nice to see somebody trying out my theory about drawing on with a crayon. I think your kid may have done better with the marbling than you did with the crayon, but I see what the idea was. It's a pretty cool design.

I like both the marbling and the crayon line, Maansmit. It's nice to see somebody trying out my theory about drawing on with a crayon. I think your kid may have done better with the marbling than you did with the crayon, but I see what the idea was. It's a pretty cool design.

The disc was a Pulse so I was going for a heart monitor type of look with the crayon line. It wasn't as solid as I would have like so it didn't completely block the marbling but overall am still pretty happy with it.

access to a plotter is a beautiful thing!:thmbup:
just got one at work so I was able to go more complex. I like it!
graphic on a star TeeRex

Attachments

• DCP_2164.JPG
    DCP_2164.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 120

I hadn't seen your post on using crayon. Does it stand up to a hot dip? or must it be cold?

Prodiscus Respecti

IMG_4980-1.jpg

GL Core

IMG_4981.jpg

GL Pain. The marbling looks like garbage. I used royal blue and it obviously was not a strong enough color to overcome the yellow of the disc.

IMG_4982-1.jpg

Ferrari logo on a 168g Z Flick -- this is a replacement for the same disc that was left in the parking lot at Timmons.... If ANYONE ever has a white/ clear Z FLICK, PLEEEEASE let me know how much I can give you for it!
6391585411_a422052059_z.jpg

High Fly Discs logo on my new 175g Star Archon -- marbling a little dark, but the moon really POPS! You'll be seeing a LOT more of this logo in 2012 :popcorn:
6391585085_0e3df7f936_z.jpg

175g First Run Z Reaper -- This is another one for my bag, it's been a lot of fun to throw lately, had to put something on it. Kinda looks like a true stamp, doesn't it?
Didn't want to touch that sweet rainbow stamp. Also made getting a nice photo quite difficult.
6391584809_760ea4d7be_z.jpg

My best friends parents commissioned this dye from me. I have done this one before, but the marbling came out awesome here. Happy Turkey Day everyone!

IMG00193-20111123-2219.jpg

Was feeling loyal and true...

319926_10150979979500111_517405110_21681486_1018604609_n.jpg

2nd disc, first multi. Some edges were not so sharp due to using vinyl instead of contact paper which I am liking more and more. Lots of experimenting with colors on this one... red/orange is difficult to get right. So is grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts