• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea ZBoaz, definitely found it's way into my heart and my bag. Here's a new one I finished up this morning, Don Quixote on an X out Star SL.
IMG00209-20111203-0732.jpg

Nice marbling.

^----- this is cool, I really like the art for Don. Looks good.

Maansmit, I also think marbling would be too much, have you thought about doing highlight colors on Liono and Mumra (spelling?)? One or two strong colors to make them look a little more solid, would really make them jump off the disc.

Thundercats Hooooooo!

I thought about adding the sword of omens going across the bottom.

Lightweight Star Teebird for my 4 year old. The random splotches of pink that you use (tom's hand for example) are the remnants of a really worn and faded stamp that wouldn't come off.

IMG_5096.jpg

that took forever, but i liked how the leaves turned out and i was able to dye it to the rim, thought it turned out pretty good, the disc is a comet

Scorpion on a Champion Scorpion

6e456eeb.jpg

Took me a couple hours of cutting. Not really digging this free vinyl from 3M, had way too many bleeds no mater how well I put the vinyl down.

6e456eeb.jpg

Took me a couple hours of cutting. Not really digging this free vinyl from 3M, had way too many bleeds no mater how well I put the vinyl down.

Yeah, I got tired of that, too. I ended up going back to Oracal. But your bleeds are pretty minor there and you gotta look pretty hard to see them. That's a great dye. :thmbup:

I'd love to get one of my colorshift rivers dyed....well the one that isn't a Skulboy.

Had hell of a time with this Lions logo. I don't know what plastic it is, but i Dye black would not take. Blue only did somewhat. Also the stamp was near impossible to remove.

Challenger Lite

SandersLions.jpg

Just weeded this, and thought I'd throw the image in. The plotter nearly shyt a brick doing this.

IMG_20111204_202722.jpg

OldBoy

ad8a1cfb.jpg

Had quite a few bleeds, damn you 3M!!! Luckily the famous 3M lines are going with the angle of my pic n actually give it a little action. Wish I could have said I planned it that way. Just got lucky.

Medium Ion with Vermont on it. My first attempt at a Dye and a lesson in washing the disc right before putting it in the dye.

6458917725_3c8640556c_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts