• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(ive decided that emoticons are far too insightful into when im being serious and when im not, so i will be discontinuing their use.)

it's gonna be like trying to figure out when/if Frank is serious. :|

i'm still very partial to the :\, :|, and :popcorn:...with the occasional :rolleyes:

Finished these two last night, first is an EIU Panther on a Champion Panther, this one's for chain-addicted.

5022260199_c78a8d2fc4.jpg

Next is Chairman Meow for a friend on his Star Orc.
5022260097_fb5b89e6b3.jpg

LOVE it Bennett! My dad is gonna love his birthday present. For those of you wondering it is the mascot from his Alma Mater, Eastern Illinois University. The color and the model of the disc (EIU Panthers) fits well. Thanks BennettUA!

just the outline. the only colors on it would be the hair (orange) and his "tie" which was blue and green. the tints wouldn't look good on the aqua disc.

i have another evil smiley coming up...its in the red dye right now

Nice. Cutting out for color two on my Okthrowberfest disc. Doing it at work right now which sucks because I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to dip it. At least it's helping to pass the time right now and I don't have a 4 and 5 year old running up and bumping me every 3 mins like I do at home though lol.

^ I love that stencil but have seen it sooo much that I really don't have a need or want to do it lol. Probably the only way I would do it now is if someone paid me. lol

This is not a disc that I dyed but I wanted to show off a design that dgdave made for the tournament I am running. Disccraft printed these on Fly-Dye Z Buzzes/Comets, Z Stalkers, ESP Surges/Nukes and Soft Challengers. I just wanted to give Dave a big thanks because they came out awesome. Attached are pictures of the two that I picked, a teal Stalker with a rainbow stamp and a sweet Fly-Dye Comet.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 104
This is not a disc that I dyed but I wanted to show off a design that dgdave made for the tournament I am running. Disccraft printed these on Fly-Dye Z Buzzes/Comets, Z Stalkers, ESP Surges/Nukes and Soft Challengers. I just wanted to give Dave a big thanks because they came out awesome. Attached are pictures of the two that I picked, a teal Stalker with a rainbow stamp and a sweet Fly-Dye Comet.

thats not a dye dood.:\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts