• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
virus?

You sure acted like some weird virus to me, I've never had my link be posted on someone else's three .1 seconds after i post a link, I'm not saying you are a virus, just acted like something of that nature.

You sure acted like some weird virus to me, I've never had my link be posted on someone else's three .1 seconds after i post a link, I'm not saying you are a virus, just acted like something of that nature.

eggg-cellent. now that i you thinking i'm not a virus, i can really start my mission.

femira

Edit: I guess I'm no virus.

jeez, you post about me "stealing" a dye, and he PMs me...paranoid much?

i fixed his busted ass link.

"How did you steal his link and post it under your name PeeB?"

I was curious how you did it... I was trying to figure out how you did that. I did not accuse you of stealing his dye and posting it as your own. But now that I read some of your posts you are kind of abrasive you theif!

Johnson, your just that. A dick :thmbdown:

A legend... A mysterious forum poster. I guess legend doesn't mean what I thought it use to.

Hed fan had a bad front nine earlier and is now taking it out on me online. Poor form sir, truly not becoming of a 2010 Lum Park disc golf champion lol.

basilmarceaux.com would make sure everyone had guns, even nutballs get guns.

@ an average of, we will say 1 minute and 30 seconds per post multiplyed by 8,539 equals 213 hours of... PeeB, I'm just giving you a hard time cause you took my post too literally. No real hate coming from this DiscLover just board as sh*t on a Wednesday night with a keyboard in front of me.

Johnson, your right I had a horrible, horrible round and I lost to you by 2 shots. It sucks to be Lum Park's 10th placer doesn't it...?

My first attempt = mostly fail. The black was nice, but the red bled badly. Lesson learned, DX is no good I wish I had done my homework and found that out sooner. Another lesson, dont let the dye get too hot, I think thats why it bled, it got to hot and melted my vinyl. Also I used liquid Rit, is that worse then the dry kind?

Next one will be on better plastic, I have high hopes. The stencil itself turned out really well.

disc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts