• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go out and create something in SEVEN MINUTES for you people and not a word? I mean I know they literally look like somebody spilled wine on some discraft mids...but come on people ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

Highly entertained, will:)

I just lost this one a few days ago. :(

picture.php

I really liked this disc alot, nice and simple - based off a Mondrian painting... then I lost it lol

Squares.jpg

I go out and create something in SEVEN MINUTES for you people and not a word? I mean I know they literally look like somebody spilled wine on some discraft mids...but come on people ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

\/\/

Dude, honestly- I thought your idea was awesome. 7 minutes? I can't even upload pictures in that. Kudos.

Vamp, Champ Boss. Tease, Elite Z Crush. Flock, Champ Groove

Attachments

• Vamp.jpg
    Vamp.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 340
  • Tease.jpg
    Tease.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 381
  • Flock.jpg
    Flock.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 433
Wow there is so much sweet stuff getting posted on here. I love it! Lets keep it going guys!

Moon thats a sweet dye of your pooch. Sorry to here that he is in doggie heaven.

Will great job. Trying different stuff is what its all about.

Cowboy the dancing bears disc is just f*cking sweet. Its so clean and colorful!

So much nice stuff getting posted on here I dont have time to compliment every body! But great work every body.

Will you got me thinking with your splatter technique. The guy @ sick disc uses this in some of his dyes. Heres a pic of one. Kind of similar to what you were doing but a little more controlled. I think it really accentuates the design. Check it out!
OtherWorkivelpc.jpg

You can see a bunch more of his twisted dyes @ www.sickdisc.com

My first try at a rising sun.
I have a more complicated one on the drying rack, I'll post it Monday.
It's a Wraith.

Attachments

• WRAITH 4.JPG
    WRAITH 4.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I'm going to order some cut outs from Zenbot soon and then I'm going to play around with some actual themed dyes. The problem is that I just really like throwing plastic...so I'm not really concerned what MY discs look like...but I REALLY like giving sweet dyes as presents. It lets me spend a little bit of money and take the time to really analyze somebody's game and what they like, and put them together.

It's both a "here I spent money to get you X" win and a "I spent the time and effort to make you X" and it even has a little bit of the "I thought you'd like X because of Y" and it makes it feel like a REALLY personal gift.

\/\/

Those are all sweet... this was my third dye 169g Nuke. Luckily it likes to flip over as the bottom is yellow
CIMG0147.jpg

CIMG0148.jpg

169g Tee Bird man I really like the way Star plastic takes dye. It's a wrench cause this is my go to driver... My tool if you will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts