• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Lets try that again

If you haven't noticed, I LOVE dyeing college logos! I may be a Bama nut, but I love college football, period.

Star X-Out Katana. I've never had a Katana, but I've sure dyed a lot of 'em for others, and I love the HUGE rim underneath. I'm going to dye all our national championship years on said rim.

You better use small numbers, Bennett, because after last year, you're going to have to use 4-digit dates. ;)

So why do I see so many Big Ten dyes from a Bama fan, and so few non-Bama SEC dyes? You just can't bring yourself to do an Auburn dye, can you? :p

You better use small numbers, Bennett, because after last year, you're going to have to use 4-digit dates. ;)

So why do I see so many Big Ten dyes from a Bama fan, and so few non-Bama SEC dyes? You just can't bring yourself to do an Auburn dye, can you? :p

I haven't done an Aubutrn disc because it would be too easy, just throw your disc in a pile of cow manure and you're DONE!

LOL, j/k. I actually stenciled out Florida, Georgia, and Ole Miss discs before I got my plotter, those pieces turned into test vinyl. I would gladly do an Auburn disc, but they use toilets for baskets.
Kidding!

my first dye

champion spider
black rit/rubbing alcohol mix (2:1)
painted on, let sit 5 minutes, rinsed

thought was too light
reapplied let dry, reapplied again
let sit total 20 minutes more
rinsed

i doubt the extra time helped the darkness of the dye but anyway...

my first dye

Attachments

• 100_6095.jpg
    100_6095.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I would gladly do an Auburn disc, but they use toilets for baskets.
Kidding!

I thought it was Bama fans that cheer on their team with toilet paper and detergent. :p

As for the SEC discs, I'm sure the discs are coming. And I'm really looking forward to seeing them in this thread. Right now, though, it's probably easier on your heart to make the Big Ten discs because the Big Ten isn't much of a threat. :hfive: Although the Big Ten is more of a threat this year than the ACC. Good Game, Virginia Tech. :doh: Well played, Georgia Tech. :wall: Shake it off, Miami. :| Hang in there, Florida State. :gross:

What no love for the Big 12, the 10 teams we wanted to keep all won this weekend, who cares about Colorado and Iowa St. By the way I live in Colorado, but hate Boulder.

probably gonna have to do some photoshopping to get it black and white, but here it is. i do the lines on the teeth different every time, just freehanded.

IMG00617-20100912-1526.jpg

I'm bored and got nothing better to do, so here's a cleaned up stencil of the smiley. Enjoy.

Attachments

• smiley copy.jpg
    smiley copy.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.