• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a RIT/WATER mixture. About 6 cups water, one packet RIT. I raised the temp to apox. 160 degrees. I let it sit for about 14/15 minutes. The vynal I used is fairly thin but I've had it for almost 6 months so it has probably degraded over time. I was hoping it would turn out and it turned out better than I anticipated.

theyd look better if they were fat.:eek:

picture.php

175g opto vision.

My first dye attempts. A nuke symbol for a Nuke, and a Clemson Tiger paw on a Mako.

Attachments

• Disc Dye #1.jpg
    Disc Dye #1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 39
why? because you saw one on nat-geo?

the bible mentions unicorns. that doesnt make them real either.:\

Check the link below. The Bible mentions them and there is archeological proof of their existence. Once again showing that even the parts of the Bible that seem like fairy tales are true.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/aid/v2/n1/unicorns-in-bible

This is a great site for all your questions about the seemingly unbelievable things recorded in the Bible.

two of every KIND made it on. If their kind was represented by the horses or zebras or some other equine we have today then they may not have been included. Also, they may have been on it but then hunted to extinction at some point. Lots of possibilities.

Just curious, did you actually read the article or just trying to make me sound uninformed?

Last edited:
two of every KIND made it on. If their kind was represented by the horses or zebras or some other equine we have today then they may not have been included. Also, they may have been on it but then hunted to extinction at some point. Lots of possibilities.

Just curious, did you actually read the article or just trying to make me sound uninformed?

king david mentions them in psalms...are you calling him a liar?:|

and btw unicorns≠zebras and unicorns≠horses.

i didnt actually read that article. the only answers in genesis are that religion is for simpletons and jew god was a big meanie.:\

Status
Not open for further replies.