• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can do this? Hopefully cleaning the lines up
popegretz.jpg

With the font "the great one" underneath

you forgot to say "hey yo"

Some of my Star Wars series I have done.

Attachments

• 0607111626.jpg
    0607111626.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 0524111156.jpg
    0524111156.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 63
Okay had a commision to do tonight so I got a couple personal one's done. The Honda Destroyer is the commision and I'm super happy with how clean the lines came out. The Green one is on an echo star kite. And I'm sure I'm just showing how big of a dork I am but the white one is for the Robert Jordan fans out there, loved this saying for this disc because it's a roadrunner which is my roller disc. My blacks came out kinda brownish, think I need to add some more powder to my dye.

View attachment 14372

View attachment 14373

View attachment 14374

Dude friggin sweet Wheel of Time Disc! You are my hero:thmbup: noTHINGness is currently working on some Game of Thrones discs for me, glad to know I'm not the only fantasy buff on here

2nd run at this design. Different color scheme. Kept the dye a little cooler. Good results.

2nd run at this design. Different color scheme. Kept the dye a little cooler. Good results.

nice dye

this gave me an idea that has Nothing to do with your dye but i'll share my idea

take those chains, modify it a bit into a gory hellraiser with pinhead in the background

as a fan of those movies, that would be sweet (wish i had talent in the dye area)

yeah, lets see more backside dyes. I did a OL Halo and posted pics. it came out classy and I'm a beginner and not very good yet.

Trozzle and Atrain, those are a couple sweet lookin' dyes! :clap:

Disc%25252036-Glow%252520Katana.jpg

CTP prize for Battle of Seattle, hand cut, not super happy with some of the lines, but It was fun to do. I hate lettering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts