• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mantoid on Z XL

321659_237060929682641_152873784768023_614630_592954841_n.jpg

finding nemo on star valk. colors: yellow, light blue(water), purple, orange, kelly green, scarlet, denim blue(fish, shark)

Attachments

• Star Valk.jpg
    Star Valk.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 101
Something to look at while we all wait for tuesday morning (early I hope!!!). I got golfing friends in St. Louis, none in Dallas so sorry Splata, I'm glad the Rangers ain't gonna just roll over, but GO CARDS!!!

RoyalssDSC_9447.jpg

Recently had some luck with the new MVP also and gotta ask, Peebs you clean that plastic in any way or did you just dye it? After my first bad experience I had to try again (luv throwing this disc off the tee on short holes!) so I washed with warm soapy water and then wiped lightly with acetone. The result was much less splotchy and the color was good after 15-20min (instead of 2-3 hrs).

TOL2sDSC_9390.jpg

This beautiful, Dan, of course. I like the simplicity and your always razor sharp lines.
But, shouldn't there be a disc bouncing off the tree? That's life, after all.

That's a sweet swirlicious Challenger, wish I liked the FLX :| Pro-D for me, the only discs in my bag not dyed.
And Ricky I wonder if using Fuchsia instead of black would have made it easier to find. I love that stencil but can see it disappearing!

This was my first shaving cream dye attempt. I like how it came out! It looks pretty nice with just the simple, splattered blue.

discc.jpg

I hand cut this on a Champion Excalibur a while back...

Calander2-1.jpg

...and lost it within a week.

Coming from a fellow handcutter, that's some serious sh#t! And I can also sympathize about losing it. I lost 5 of my dyed discs this summer. Went back and looked a 2nd time and found 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts