• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did one of myself on an Ape. Just in case I wanted to play with myself :)
Me.jpg

That's a great looking vector!

have you ever remove and mvp stamp or do you just use blanks. i have a glow ion in car i was wondering if it's worth a try

I just got a glow Ion yesterday. It looks like the stamp is screen-printed on, rather than hot stamped deep into the plastic. I think it would be fairly easy to remove, unlike the regular Ion in the other thread.

It's not a vector, all hand drawn.

I was trying to convince my buddy to let me do this to one of his discs with his face. Almost same scream concept on his putter, but then he remembered he would have to look at his face every time. I told him if he lost it though someone would definitely call him back!

WOW!! This was the first time I looked at this thread, WTF is wrong with me. Some of these are absolutely amazing.... it's time to start sending out some money and changing the way my bag looks!

did u dye the back of the plate a different color? it looks like it in taht angle because of the difference in the color of the paisley

it's just a top dye it wraps to the line of the bottom and top plate but it looks so deep at this angle. a few pages back is a straight on view it is very uniform in coloring just the angle as you said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts