• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dyer's Guild

Yeah, you are right. I butchered the quote. I was too lazy to go look it up. Sorry.

But I do have 3 dyed discs. Not much, but I'm getting there. I am old, and move slow.

Hell I'm surprised u haven't done this already. Great idea. If anyone gets offended by your group (club sounds childish) because they didn't make the cut then that means they need to improve their skillz. I've been dyeing for a few months (11 dyes total). And I'm no where near the point of doing commission work.

To get to the point if you need some ink done these are the guys who can get the job done ANDdone right.

You can't give up the secret of the White Dye.... you will lose your membership....

Since I'm one of the cool kids, I think it's a really good idea. :hfive:

All joking aside, hopfully having a place to find experienced dyers will lead to less people starting threads looking for someone to do a dye, especially since Apoth won't let in people that don't belong.

Latest posts